Adventurer Task: Attaining A New Power?

Start from the beginning

After Miles had Izuku stop with his mediation position he explained that one could do the entire concept while in battle which is how someone utilizes Aether for battle but it took practice to get from a sitting position to a fighting capability with the energy. "Now each morning I want you to go through the mediation practice before you do anything else. After an hour of doing that then you will move to the physical training that I'm going to start you on. It's good that you been doing training each morning but you have some flaws that I've seen over the past days from my watching so we are going to correct those during this training. I will also help you unlock your Aether on the third day after you finish your mediation since it should be enough for you to know how to have it flow through you but you won't be able to use it for battle anytime soon." Miles said as he told Izuku that it will lilely be a month or two before he could even move with Aether moving through his body without actually thinking about it since it would be like a new pair of legs that he would have to learn how to walk on. Izuku wanted to laugh at that statement since it made him think back to how he trained with One For All and the horrible methods he went through with it before he got help from Gran Torino on the internships. 

With the mediation and talking done, it was time to move unto the physical training which in the end became a feared topic for Izuku because the old man didn't hold back. Izuku finally understood why All Might feared Gran Torino back home so much because if the Gran Torino was similar to how the old man was acting when he trained All Might than it was truly fearsome. The old man would use his wooden sword and nail Izuku for each mistake that he made and by the end of the day when they were finished training... well, let's just say that Izuku's body was more purple than anything else with the amount of bruising he had going across his body right now. Sitting down or even laying against something was so painful that Izuku had thought he broke his arms with One For All once again! "Time go end for the day brat. Go eat enough food to recover and you better be out of bed training like normal. Otherwise you can consider this a warmup to the beating I would give you." Miles said as he just walked away and left Izuku bruised and beaten body laying under the trees on the edge of the forest. 'Really!? Couldn't at least help me back to town?' Izuku thought as he used his sword as a cane and pushed himself upwards. 

Each step felt so painful but Izuku knew it would be worth it in the long run if he could get through the old mans training. Having someone experienced train you would be better than all of the solo learning that he had been doing so Izuku just sucked it up as he finally made it back to the town. The guards just laughed at him and asked if he got in a fight with some monster and lost but Izuku kept his mouth shut as he walked through the gates once they let him back in. 'Good thing the identification cards don't include a photo or else they might have rejected me since my face is bruised as well.' Izuku thought while walking down the road to the inn he was staying in. After a 15 minute walk that normally took him only roughly five minutes, Izuku walked into the inn and asked for a bowl of stew with a lot of meat in it as he paid a bit extra for the food. Izuku knew he had burned a lot of calories off today due to the training so he needed to eat far more than he normally would. 'God, I hope I don't run out of money!' Izuku thought as he started to dig into his meal.

The inn worker gave him a look of pity as she brought another bowl at his request but Izuku just ignored it and finished eating before he went upstairs to sleep for the night. Slipping into the darkness of his dreams, Izuku was out without much resistance but sadly the next day came far faster than Izuku would have likely wanted as the early morning wakeup call happened that the Inn provided for its stayers if you requested to be woken up. They had a little bell attached to a system down stairs that would allow them to ring the bell until you woke up and stopped it from moving which would stop their side as well. It was quite a good system in Izuku's view for those that wanted to wake up at a certain time and the inn keepers didn't' have to go to a persons door either. Pushing himself out of the bed, Izuku groaned in pain due to all of the bruising that was still around on his body. 'Wish ice was a more common thing in this world!' Izuku thought as he took a cloth and some of the medical herbs he had in his travel bag out. These herbs had soothing properties and helped with swelling so he gridded them up in a medical Mortar and pestle as he added a substance that would turn it into a paste material of sorts. Once he was done creating the medical paste he spread it across the bigger bruising areas and placed some light cloth over the areas before tying them off.