Sunghoon has always been a man of morals. He strictly abides the laws and does not attend any parties except the school ones like this. And he refuses to attend them until he becomes a major. He has always been against Yeesul and Yuna's behaviour. But after all they're still his friends.

Yuna apart from being a bully she has a really nice and kind heart. She is basically the therapist friend who comforts the ones in need. She may appear hard to others but from inside she's a total softie.

Yeesul is pretty much the average rich brat in every school. She can be pretty bossy at times but still a great friend. She's good at a variety of things so she can help you out with practically anything. And because of that people envy her for being rich and pretty. 

Seolhee is a total nerd and has very low self esteem. She is the president of the book club which is filled with geeks like her. She was once very pretty and likeable but something happened in her life which made her this way. Although she's very smart but she still can't compete Eun's intelligence. 

Y&Y paced towards Seolhee who was sitting on a sofa while reading greek mythology. Yeesul flicked her book which made it fall on Seolhee's face. Seolhee knew that it was Yeesul so she squinted her eyes and quietly looked up. 

"Fancy seeing you here" Yuna smiled 

"H-hi" Seolhee stuttered 

"What are you doing here?" Yeesul went straight to the point

"U-um, I got an invitation" Seolhee held up her invitation card. The principal invited all the students of 10th grade. Yeesul was particularly in a bad mood today so she grabbed a glass of strawberry punch and threw it on Seolhee's pearl white dress. "I hate you" Seolhee ran away from the party crying her eyes out.

"She should've known what comes next" Yeesul smirked 

"uh guys, we're playing some games wanna join?" Eun came and asked 

"Oh sure!!" Yuna replied 

"also where's Seolhee, she was just here some minutes ago" Eun wondered

"Ah she left I guess, doesn't matter anyway" Yeesul said and went with Eun. 

2 hours later 

The party ended and it was officially summer break from tomorrow. It was late night and not like the cab would be there this late. 

"Guys, I bought my mum's car. I can drop you all home" Sunghoon said and they all agreed. 

"Seolhee mysteriously left, that's very suspicious" Hyunwoo said 

"Stop Hyun, this isn't your murder mystery novel or anything" Yuna said 

"My suspicions are on you guys not her" Hyunwoo said 

"What did we do?" Yeesul asked 

"Its strange that she left immediately after talking to you guys" Hyunwoo said 

"How many times have I told you guys to not do such stuff" Sunghoon said 

"whatever old man" Yeesul said. 

"guys there's a lot of traffic from this route" Eun said while checking Google Maps 

"I know a short cut" Yuna said 

"This route is very dark" Sunghoon asked 

"chill, I've been here a lot of times" Yuna reassured 

Sunghoon drove his car along the empty alleway. It was dead silent almost like a cemetery. No light was present except the car headlights. Sunghoon kept whining about how unclear the route is and in how big of  danger they're in.