• o15 •

(Unedited) - Word Count: 1229

The Wilderness Should Be Explored
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I woke up to my face nuzzled into the chest of my pretty boyfriend, and his arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace. At some point in time during our gaming session we adjusted our self's onto the bed to fix our god awful posture. Only to fall asleep halfway through the match.

Unfortunately all gamer's are cursed with bad posture, but we're also blessed with amazing tech skills.
Sometimes though, i need to devote some time to the real world, if i hope to have any communication skill's at all.

I've also come to the conclusion that Kenma has been avoiding interaction outside of his console. Now I don't mean to make decision's for my boyfriend, but i worry for his health, and the fact of the matter is that it is unhealthy.

So i did what any caring girlfriend would, and pulled a few crystal's out of my bra to "accidentally" leave at his house when i leave. I walked over to his dresser and placed down a few. Carnelian for confidence, malachite for transformation, and sunstone for happiness. Gotta keep the positive energy flowing. I could only hope these would give him a boost in optimism to get on board with what i had planned for tonight.

"Are you changing?" Kenma rasped.

"Oh! No, I'm not."

"Why are you just standing at my dresser like a creep then?" He chuckled lightly. "Looking for drug's?"

I giggled and flopped onto the bed near him. "I mean i wasn't. Unless you have some?"

"Nooo, only kuroo's blunt's that he hid in there when his parent's threatened to search his room. It's been there for like 2 months though." He laughed.

I scoffed amusingly at Kuroo's antics and crawled over to lay on top of Kenma. I cuddled my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back comfortingly. "Do you wanna fuck with Kuroo and Kou tonight? It'll be fun." I asked.

"Depends. What did you have in mind?"

"Okay. Don't get mad but I told them we'd all be going to an abandoned warehouse i found a couple of minutes away to explore it, but the twist is I'm bringing a few extra supplies to mess with them while we're there. So.. are you down?"

"...fine. I'm ONLY going because we get to prank them."

'YESS!! Okay, great. Perfect. So we're going when it gets dark out so we don't have to leave for another hour or so." I gave him a close eyed smile.

He doesn't suspect a thing...

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Okay does everyone have their mini backpacks?" I ask. They all nod in unison as Kenma gets in the driver's seat and starts to drive to the abandoned location.

I turn sideways in my seat to gain a better view of both the backseat and the drivers seat.

"So what's in your bag Y/n?" Kuroo says.