• o13 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1189

Date Night.
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

The boys relentlessly ushered me to ask him out and obviously being the simp I am, I agreed. The plan was simple.

So basically when I went to Kenma's for a sleepover, which was now a regular thing for us...

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

I looked up from the screen, where I was currently battling Kenma and looked at how his hair messily fell from his man bun, of which I will literally never get over because that is SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE.

"Are you bored?" He questioned at me for randomly stopping.

"No, I'd just rather admire you." I slyly said.

"A lil' creepy not gonna lie, but A for effort." He laughed. I laughed along with him.

"Hey I was wondering, what do you think about going on a date?" I finally asked.

"We literally already kissed?" He said more as a question.

"Exactlyyyyy, your supposed to do the whole kissing shit afterrr the date."

"Hm. I suppose. What do you wanna do?"

"I'm not sure just yet. I'll think on that, and I'll surprise you." I said with a smile.

"Aren't the guys supposed to plan it or whatever?"

"I thought I already explained this, I'm the sugar daddy. Your the housewife." I giggled which made him laugh too.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

We walked into the arcade, which took me forever to decide on. I kept a hold on his wrist as we walked into to double doors.

The bright flashing lights and sound effects made Kenma get excited and fidgety.

I bought a bunch of game chips for the two of us and he looked at me a little disappointed that I didn't let him pay for his own at the least.

"Chill, I'm the one taking you on a date, and I'm daddy." I said emphasizing the last part jokingly.

He lifted my chin with two fingers and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure about that?"

....

Not this man seducing me🙄

"Is this your way of telling me your a dom?" I laughed. Although that was hot, he was gonna need to try a little harder than that.

We worked our way around the arcade trying each game we found interesting. I beat him in a 2 player Pac-Man, because no one beats me in Pac-Man.

We then played some sort of racing game, which he beat me in. Then a shooting game, to a trivia, to Crossy road, to fruit ninja and so on.