• oo3 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 963

Gamer Bros🥶😎
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The three of us entered the school and parted ways. I got my schedule printed at the office and then went to my first class, English (that sounds so weird since this is based in Japan but just know that I mean it's a writing and reading class) .

The teacher told me to introduce myself after she gains the class's attention

"Everyone, we have a new student. Please make her feel welcomed." The teacher said

"Um hi, I'm L/N Y/N." I managed to spit out.
God that's so embarrassing.

"You can sit with whoever you'd like" the teacher motioned.

My eyes quickly scanned the room looking for a table with little-to-no people.

A/N- I'm making it so there aren't desks but rather long tables with stools, for group work, during school.

My eyes stopped at a table with only one person.

Kozume. From what I've noticed, he seems to be a bit of a loner. Me too though.

I walked over and sat in the seat across from him. He peeked up from his switch that he was playing under the table.

The teacher resumed her lesson.

I whispered to kozume "hey, what game are you playing?

He perked up with a slight excitement at me noticing that he was a gamer boii 🤘🏼🥶
"Zelda" he said with a faint smirk.

I smiled. I took out my notebook and wrote down my friend code on the corner of the paper and ripped it off. I flipped it over and wrote "add me :)"

I slid the paper to him. He flipped it and added me. I took my switch out too and added him back.

I took another corner of my paper "hey do you have a P/C?" I wrote.

He scribbled quietly and passed it back. "Yeah" it read.

He seems pretty easygoing. Maybe one friend won't hurt?

I looked down to the note and scribbled "what's your phone number? Let's play sometime!" I slid it back.

He wrote his number and I put it in my phone.

Class ended after what felt like forever. The school day went on.

I just barely made it through the rest of my classes alive because I was dying from boredom.

I only had English, free period, and lunch with Kozume. So Im practically alone for school because no way in hell am I actually gonna talk to people.

When lunch time came around I decided not to eat in the cafeteria like a normal person. I went outside to the court yard and sat under a cherry blossom tree that looked lonely.

The wind lightly blowed, causing pink leaves to sway around me. It was actually quite beautiful.

I was feeling a bit tired.
Today was just one of those days where I had too much social interaction and was mentally drained. I just couldn't find it in me to be social. I preferred silence over others voices.

I'm very unmotivated and work better alone. Not that I deserve to be. It just saves my energy.

Sure, It was a bit lonely. That's what the internet is for though. A place where I could be anybody I wanted and instantly connect with someone.

I frowned.
I can't do that here though.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I plastered on a smile before I turned to face the presence behind me. I turn around to see Kozume standing there.

"Kuroo saw you from the cafeteria window and told me I should come see if you wanted to play a game.."
He said.

"Oh yeah sure!" I say cheerfully as grabbed my switch from out of my bag and sat under the tree.

"What game do you wanna play Kozume?" I asked.
• • • •

We managed to pick a game to play for the remainder of lunch time.

I wonder who Kozume is, when he's on the internet.

School passed by slowly. Throughout the day I pondered the thought. Kenma wasn't really somebody extravagant at school. So who is he really? I know somewhere in there he's hiding a person full of colors and personality.

And I want to see it for myself.

When school ended I decided to stick around school a bit longer after it finished. I wanted to look for places outside that I could hide, since that cherry blossom tree didn't do the job.

*ding*

I opened my phone to see a new chat from my brother, Kou.

Kou:
Hey why didn't you get on
the train?

Because I didn't want to.

Kou:
Okay.. so who's ass do I need to beat?

Chill I'm just looking around.

Kou:
Weird..
Anyways I invited some friends over
for dinner. Cook for 3 extra.

Mmk. I'm making Chicken Alfredo.
I'll be home soon.

Well I didn't find any good spots besides a little garden with a water fountain, but it seemed more like a student rest stop

Well I didn't find any good spots besides a little garden with a water fountain, but it seemed more like a student rest stop. It's still really pretty though.
I hope I have a date there one day with my girlfriend or boyfriend. (or other)

A/N: I know damn well you aint straight if you simp for Kenma.🥰

I decided to go look for a grocery store to pick up ingredients for dinner.
Mom and dad work until I'm sleeping and Kou was never good at cooking. So I kind of picked up the job for them.

Our parents are doing their best to support us. I have no idea what they do, but it's making decent money. I could only hope their being safe.

I picked up what I needed and I started to head home so I could prepare dinner for the company, that I didn't want.