Summer holidays

Daurithy's POV
Hey Daur, hurry up we're gonna be late and you don't want that!", Chris called out.
I tied my hair into  a ponytail, got downstairs, ate my breakfast and sat next to Chris in his car. “Morning Chris,”I greeted. We're late  and whose fault is it?? Daur,Daur, Daur!!.
I  just smiled and started the engine of  the car. “Are you crazy?,”he asked as he turned down the engine.
"Has it got  to that?"
“Yeah it has, we're late  and you were gonna kill us by starting the engine"
I frowned and  then he took  my hands in his. “Listen Daur, I'm your best friend and not  just any best friend, guy best  friend, I'm there to help you through your time of need and scold you when you're wrong. UNDERSTAND?”
He smiled at me and i smiled back.
“Ok so  what are we  gonna do for summer? Where  are we gonna go this time around?”i asked
Chris' parents were damn rich, so he had everything he wanted. During holidays, we go  to different places , sometimes with our friends or sometimes just the  two of us.
    “This summer is gonna be special,we're spending it  with a group of kids who  are my parents friend's children, its gonna be great and also it's somewhere in Beverly hills ”
Superb, nice, Beverly hills?? Itz like my dream summer holiday place.
  We got to school and we parked at the parking lot.
“Great, we're late, not just late but……”,Chris scolded as i interrupted him“Thank  you Mr president but you're wasting much more time talking shit.” I stepped out of the car  and walked  away leaving him behind, i shouted to him"race you!!". He ran as fast as he could and voila!!, we both bumped into the principal