¹¹🍬: Dirty Dancer

Any second now, he told himself, just wait a little longer.

The rest of the typical day progressed rather boringly, Minho was substantially exhausted mentally by the time he arrived at the dance studio on the other end of the University building

The rest of the typical day progressed rather boringly, Minho was substantially exhausted mentally by the time he arrived at the dance studio on the other end of the University building. Talking to Felix had been surprisingly nice throughout the day, there was no prying into the situation between himself and Seungmin or anything really. It seemed to have been relatively normal, dare he say. Almost as if they had jumped back in time to before every uttered word under everyone's breath was 'Kim Seungmin'. To be honest, it was quite nice to spend a day like this, though he did feel a little upset that Chan decided to stay home the whole day.

Taking a deep breath, Minho tried to put his mind into the mood for dance. He rounded the corner to the main double doors to the studio only to find a certain someone waiting outside. A certain someone he was enjoying not having encountered nor spoken of. His grip tightened on the strap of his backpack as he hurried to figure out just what this guy was doing there.

"Oh! Minho hyung, I was—"

"Why are you here?" Minho cut in, not missing a beat as he maintained a hard glare with Seungmin. The younger boy's eyes grew wide, almost confused.

"What?"

"I said: Why are you here, Seungmin?" Minho repeated with a heavy sigh.

"I... I wanted to ask you if maybe I could use the studio and join the dance team, maybe?" Seungmin asked, a shy smile on his glossy, pink-tinted lips. He took several small steps closer to Minho, making the older man tense up, especially when he watched the cute smile twist into a flirtatious smirk. A prettily manicured hand pressed onto Minho's chest and he quickly grabbed the dainty wrist, yet he made no attempt to move it away. "I know you loved the way I danced for you last week... I could always give you a private viewing and maybe I'd let you touch too..."

Minho rolled his eyes, cursing the blush that he knew was covering his face from the dirty remarks the younger boy was making. He shoved the boy's hand away before unlocking the studio and walking straight inside, not acknowledging him out of pure embarrassment. The giggle behind him sent a slight shiver down his spine as he tried to suppress the urge to turn around and slam Seungmin against a wall. He switched on the studio lights and furrowed his brows at his own thoughts. Slam Seungmin against a wall? What good is that meant to do? If anything Seungmin would only flirt and tease even more. He hated all the flirting. Hated it.

"Hyung~ Come on." Seungmin laughed. "Won't you give me a chance to join?"

"I never said no, did I?"

With that, Seungmin rushed into the studio after him, the door loudly slamming shut behind them. The wind was knocked right out of Minho's lungs as Seungmin ran square into him, giving a tight back hug with his mess of hair snuggly resting on Minho's shoulder. His eyes grew wide with shock before he quickly calmed down and came to his senses again and sighed, one of his hands going to ruffle up the younger boy's hair before carefully easing himself out of the grip.

"You got an audition dance prepared?" Minho asked as he led the younger across the carpeted area with several chairs and a couple of sofas along the sides over to the wooden floor with tall mirrors along the wall to their left. He hooked a hand into the hole of one of the plastic chairs and dragged it along with him. Once in the centre of the room, he popped the chair down and looked over to the bubble-gum blowing boy who had still yet to answer. He looked sheepish. The strength it took not to groan out in annoyance was unbearable. It was painfully obvious that the answer was a definite no. "You don't, do you?"

"Hyung!" Seungmin huffed, pouting his pretty lips and crossing his arms. It was only now that Minho took the moment to briefly observe today's outfit of choice as he sat down on his chair. A dark pink hoodie with a bold white exclamation of 'LOVE ME!' plastered on the front, paired with plain black leggings and matching pink sneakers. Cute. If the boy had a dance prepared, the outfit would have been perfect to go along with it. "I danced for you last week! Can you not just take that into consideration for me?"

"Seungmin, as great as that dance was, I wasn't looking at it in a critical sense."

"Oh? In what sense were you looking at it then?"

"Shut up." Minho groaned, rubbing at his forehead. "Just, just do the dance again but here instead if you don't have anything else."

"That's no fun... lucky for you, I have a couple of others I do a lot..." Seungmin grumbled, pulling out his phone from the pocket of his hoodie. Presumably to connect his phone to the Bluetooth speakers and that assumption was very quickly confirmed as the electro opening to an oddly familiar song began softly blaring out in the echoey room. Seungmin tossed his phone at Minho, the older fumbling to catch hold of it. Glancing down at the screen he saw it was opened on Spotify, playing Mmmh by KAI. Of course, it was going to be a sexy song, Minho prepared his mind for the probably just as promiscuous dance to go along with it shortly. "Start it again when I'm in position."

He settled his eyes on Seungmin, making many mental reminders that he needs to watch with more professional eyes than the last time. Just treat it as though it was any other audition. When Hwang Hyunjin joined and did his audition piece it was a sexy dance too so it shouldn't be too difficult to just focus.

But this was Kim Seungmin.

He knew he had already failed without even beginning.

Seungmin was on his knees, head down and hands placed together between his legs as Minho rewinded the music back to the start. The music already was making Minho slightly sweaty as he looked at Seungmin from his diagonal sideline. Swiftly, the younger began moving his arms in a flowing yet timely manner to the music as he brought them in a roundabout circle before settling his hands overlapping in front of his face. His fingers interlocked then unwound just as quickly before breaking away as the vocals kicked in.

Minho swallowed hard. Seungmin's gaze was too strong for him to handle. It was far too sensual. Forget Seungmin trying to be sexy, sexy was trying to be Seungmin.

The older had to suck in a breath as he watched the way Seungmin slid so smoothly across the floor to spin up to his feet all while maintaining hard eye contact with himself in the mirror. He reached a hand out, a beckoning motion and beat it along to the music before drawing it back, flicking his head up flirtatiously. Then with a few quick steps, he swiped his arm in front of him, kicking out a foot to swivel on the floor as he put the thumb of his other hand in the area where he'd have a hoop in a pair of jeans. He turned in impossibly perfect time to the music, clicking his fingers and licking his unfairly kissable lips.

It was around this moment that Minho gave up assessing Seungmin's dance properly. He knew the boy could dance and he used that talent in ways that made Minho rather regrettably... interested, for lack of a better word. He shifted on his chair, crossing one of his legs over the other for no particular reason at all but from the way Seungmin glanced over and gave him a cheeky wink as he did the soft body rolls, he knew what Minho was trying to hide. Subconsciously, he pressed his thighs closer and leaned forwards in his chair.

The dance seemed to be going on forever. And the longer it went on, the less and less focused Minho became. He couldn't deny it, maybe Seungmin wasn't just hot to him. Maybe Seungmin was just generally attractive. Maybe he was cute. And goddammit, he was so sexy.

Way too sexy for Minho to handle.

~🍬~