"Boys will be boys Speedwagon, a Zeppeli and Joestar nonetheless." Stating that your eyes followed Joseph as he was thrown into the fountain.

"What did I tell you? My grandfather only died because your grandfather got in his way! I can't accept someone of your bloodline!" Growing louder with each word Caesar stared at the brunette with a burning glare.

"Caesar, that's too far!-" "Y-You...You couldn't leave it at just me, you had to insult my dead grandfather!" Rising up from the water Joseph sent back an equally intense glare towards the blond, the two resuming their fight to a point where you merely sat back watching.

Bubbles, pigeons, and feathers flew through the air before the two of them ended up out of breath by the base of the fountain.

Leaning back and dipping your hand into the fountain you flicked it up a few times splashing the two amongst the floor, "Are the both of you done with your little hissy fit? Ready to be best friends now?"

"Best friends with him?! No way." Being the first to pipe in Joseph shook the water out of his hair letting out a huff before sitting up and crossing his legs, blue hues focused on where you sat. "With you however maybe something more than friends-." The brunette was shoved roughly and the blond beside him let out a scoff.

"Back of the line idiota, I was here first." Snapping that out Caesar crossed his arms before letting out a huff as Joseph m"erely laughed.

"Here first? It doesn't even look like you were in line, you've what? Kissed two girls in one day?" Firing back with that Joseph stood up from the ground patting away any dirt that'd clung to his clothes. Facing where you sat, forest green hues sparked coyly and a sly smile was present across his face, "I'd never, these lips are all yours." The statement was followed by a wink and you couldn't help but fluster at how openly he'd stated that.

"Like her standards would ever be that low." Standing up himself Caesar dusted off his own attire jutting his chin up a tad to look down his nose at the brunette.

"They must've been low enough if you considered yourself within them."

Staring at the three of you from where he stood, Speedwagon could only let out a long sigh, at least they weren't physically fighting anymore. "Well, now that the two of you have calmed down why don't we head elsewhere to chat?"

Jumping right away at the suggestion you bobbed your head in agreement, "That sounds like a good idea." Hopping up from where you once sat you slipped between the two walking straight towards where Speedwagon stood. "You can fill me in a bit too on what exactly is happening."

To say you were moderately lost was an understatement, you would've appreciated it if Caesar had mentioned a few things beforehand but he didn't. You recalled being briefly told what the Pillar Men were but there were still a lot of questions you had about them.

Growing a soft smile upon seeing you near, the older man turned in place beginning to walk. He knew the other two would follow of course so there was no worry that they'd be left behind.

Walking for a while the small group eventually came upon a building, the second floor of which was the designated meeting space Speedwagon had arranged for.

For a few hours you found yourself resting against the table, Caesar had disappeared to who knows where and you were left at the table with Speedwagon and Joseph.

"So the Pillar Men are just like vampires but can absorb living things?" Running over what Speedwagon and Joseph briefly explained to you the older of the two bobbed his head in a nod. "And how many of them did you say there was?" Reaching out to grasp the porcelain cup before you, you blew at the hot beverage before taking a sip.

"That we are unsure of, but as of now we just know that the stone mask is still out there." Leaning back into his chair Speedwagon let out a long sigh, something he assumed was finished a long time ago.

Shuffling a deck of cards in hand Joseph paused, turning his attention towards where you sat, "Say (Y/N), you're familiar with the stone mask right?" Seeing you give a nod he continued. "Can I ask how?"

Resting an arm onto the table, you let out a hum. "Well I'd say I'm fairly close with the Zeppeli family line, so I learned quite a bit back then." The explanation seemed like enough for the brunette and he let out his own hum bobbing his head.

"What about my family line? Were you close with them?"

Opening your mouth to speak nothing came out. You weren't sure how exactly to explain to Joseph your relations to the Joestar family so in response you glanced towards Speedwagon for some assistance.

"Ah well JoJo she wouldn't have had that much time with them since she'd been doing her own thing at the time. Though she and your grandfather grew up to be friends with one another." Explaining that the older man seemingly held his breath waiting for the brunette's response, his answer was very broad after all.

"I guess that would make sense." Resting his chin in the palm of his hand he let out a hum in thought, a suggestive smile quickly curled onto his lips afterward and his eyes lingered on where you sat. "We'll just have to change that then won't we."

Unsure with how to respond you let out a laugh moving to take a sip from your drink, your eyes caught movement from the side quickly moving over to watch Caesar walk in. The blond now making his way over settling himself into the seat across from Joseph sporting an entirely new outfit.

Watching Joseph begin shuffling the cards he had in hand once more the brunette began passing them out including you in whatever game himself and Caesar were going to play, although before it could actually start the blond spoke up. "What are you up to , JoJo? Deal the cards normally."

"What do you mean?-" "I told you to deal normally! No tricks!" Cutting off what Joseph was saying Caesar reached over the table grasping the brunette's arm, a flurry of cards fell from the aforementioned brunette sleeve.

"Oh, no! I've been caught!"

"Well, you can't beat me without resorting to sly gimmicks like that." "So what is this mirror on your shoe for, eh?" Butting in Joseph reached beneath the table tugging at one of Caesars shows showing the small piece of reflective glass attached to it.

An argument right away began brewing between the two and with a long sigh you picked up your cards, flicking them at the two, "You guys really can't breath the same air for more than five minutes without arguing. Can you?" Watching them continue to glare at one another yet another sigh left your lips.

Taking this moment to speak himself Speedwagon addressed the blond, "Caesar. It's been long enough. What are you waiting for?" Checking the time the older man could see that quite the amount of time had passed and yet nothing was being done.

"What am I waiting for?" Pausing for dramatic effect there was the sound of a car pulling up, "Here's your answer!" leading the group towards the window he motioned out towards a black car parked below.

The driver of which remained unknown.

◥✥◤