LUST.

Have you ever laid eyes on someone perfect? That's how I felt as I stared at the muscular build sitting on my couch. His eyes were forward, focused on whatever game he was playing but mine were focused on him. The slanted brows, the curve of his ear, well formed biceps, full lips... I bit my lip as my mind quieted further filling itself with the image of the man next to me. I ran my fingers along his arm, following with my gaze to strong, rough hands. Long, thick fingers on large hands that knew just how to grip me, wrists that made perfect ponytails... As cheesy as it was, the way his fingers moved over the controls reminded me how deft those fingers moved on me, further sinking me into a pool of lust. I moved his arm slightly, carefully ducking under his arm to straddle him, wrapping my arms around his shoulder and burying my face in his neck. I registered him speaking softly and clicking his headset before moving one cuff off his ear. He tipped my head to his and asked, "You ok?" I nodded, moving up to kiss the spot behind his ear, swirling my tongue over the spot to bite gently. He chuckled deep in my ear. "I see what kind of mood you're in, I need to turn my game off?" I shook my head no, licking down his collarbone before mumbling, "You focus on your game, and I'll focus on mine" into his skin. He laughed again before putting his headphones back on, content to let me play how I wanted.

I could tell his attention was now split as I pressed closer, my lips moving over his neck teasing it with my tongue. He smelled so damn good, I moved impossibly closer to breathe him in. My hands couldn't keep still, running them over his upper back and head, gripping his hair from time to time. The background noise of the game barely registered, blood rushing in my ears as I bit down on his neck and started suckling, marking him fast. He grunted but didn't move as I kept sucking; a rush of possessiveness swept over me so fast I wanted to growl "mine" as I gripped him tighter. I licked the hickey I created, continuing to kiss all over him. His thighs tensing under mine let me know he was starting to understand what I was about to do. My body was so energized with lust, the wind from the fan was making my skin sensitive, goosebumps forming along my arms, heat rushing across my chest, and a heaviness settling in my lower stomach.

"Baby, you gone make me lose you keep playing like that," he said. I chuckled a little, rolling my hips over his lap. I could feel him getting harder under me, and there was no mistaking the feeling of my panties getting wetter by the second. I couldn't resist grinding my body down harder, feeling him get thicker rubbing my pussy and clit in just the right way. His head dropped back and I felt one of those calloused hands trailing under my skirt to grab a handful of my ass to help me grind on him harder. A quick glance behind me showed the game paused, the hand holding the controller lax on the couch.

"Unt, uh," I smiled. "You go back to your game," I said, moving back so I could see his face. He lifted his head, lusty eyes meeting mine. I leaned down to press my lips into his, once, twice, a slow glide on the third pass. My lips parted easily as he deepened the kiss, our tongues mingling in a rhythm we knew well. His arms wrapped around me, rubbing my back in long up and down strokes before pulling my tank top up and over my head. His hands returned to my body, gripping my ass to rub us together in a steady rhythm while our lips continued in a similar movement, pressing, gliding... I tore my lips away with a pout. "What's wrong?" He asked, gruffly.  "You're taking all my fun," I whined, trying not to giggle when he rolled his eyes. "What do you want me to do?" I gripped his shoulders, leaning to kiss him while I spoke. "I want", kiss, "you", kiss, "to play your game", kiss, "and let me have my fun." I finished with a soft lick across his lips, flicking him with my tongue ring. His eyes told me he wanted to do the exact opposite, but he sighed and with a slight smile said, "If this fucks up my average, don't be shook when I take it out on you." I smirked leaning forward, kissing him a few more times, sucking and nipping his lips. I stopped to tap his headphones and ask, "can anyone hear me?" He shook his head no. "They're muted."

My stomach flip flopped, lust doubling at the thought of him being torn between playing his game, listening to gamers shout nonsense in his ear while I had him at my mercy.  "Good, keep it that way," I whispered. His arms returned to their position behind me, one hand smacking my ass hard before holding his controller.  I slid the straps of my bra down, pulling the cups down to press my chest to his. The sensation of the cotton tickled my nipples making them tighter in their piercings. I took my time rubbing the expanse of his upper arms before trailing my hand between us. He was on the skinny side, with natural abs and smooth skin; I rubbed my nails on the skin of his stomach before hooking them in his shorts. I slid down his lap just enough to let a fully hard dick spill out his boxers.

I heard his breath catch when I gripped him, my eyes closing at the feeling of soft, hot skin. He was so hard I almost felt bed teasing him the way I was. I lifted my fingers to my mouth, sucking my fingers wetly near his ear before grabbing his dick again, stroking smoother from the wetness. I ran my fingers over the head, slicking my fingers with his precum before bringing my fingers back to my mouth for a taste. I wanted to play with him some more, but my mind was hazy, thoughts centered on one thing. I slid my hands between us, one back stroking his throbbing flesh, the other pulling my panties to the side to play with my clit. I bit my lip at how wet I was, widening my legs to wiggle closer. The tip of his dick made contact with my wet skin, and my eyes closed at the sensation of him passing over my sensitive clit and lips. I adjusted him to my opening, feeling my pussy suck him inside me, a stretch I never got tired of. I sank down ever so slowly, the knot in my stomach growing tighter as I felt him twitch in reaction to me seating myself. I sat for a moment, walls pulsing with the effort not to come immediately.

I rested my head back in the crook of his neck and started to rock back and forth, slow strokes that dragged him across my g-spot and pressed my clit into his stomach. I kept my pace torturously slow, rubbing his skin with my fingertips, fucking myself gently while letting my body absorb  every sensation. Soon enough, my body was moving on its own, grinding down a smidge little harder and faster with each stroke. I could hear my breath speeding up, my teeth gritting as he started to lift his hips to meet mine, fucking me harder. I just barely registered the fact that the room was quiet before I felt his hands back on my ass. "Fuckkkkk," he groaned. I couldn't speak as he took control, wrapping his arms tighter around me, raising his hands to grip behind my shoulders and bring me down rougher. I was lost in sensation, my body shuddering and bucking with every nasty comment he made in my ear. Time had to be moving in slow motion, the feeling of my hair on my back down to the sounds of our bodies coming together turning me on more.

"Tight ass fucking pussy," he murmured gripping my hair.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful..."

"Mmmmmmm, just like that... ride that dick, baby."

"Keep your eyes open, I want to watch you come."

My moans only continued to escalate, unable to form a semi intelligent thought or response. My eyes screwed shut as the feeling in my stomach got hotter and heavier, my walls clenching and releasing faster making my head spin. Just as he lifted my skirt and began spanking my ass, I came, crying out on a long breath, sighing when he leaned down to kiss me some more. The force of my orgasm had him biting my lip, eyes boring into mine, twitching as he came too, filling me completely making me moan quietly.

When he let my lips go, I smirked before asking, "Did you win?"