"You are right, ASR"

"Ask her to discuss with me"

"Me?"

"Yeah..."

"She is with you, right?"

"No...she is in her mother's place"

"But why?"

"Ritual"

"Oh..."

"Do what I said"

"Sure ASR"

"Not now... At 4 o'clock IST"

"Ok"

Arnav disconnected the call sighing. This girl is a very tough nut to crack. He thought.

..........

Anup's lawyer brought the document and submitted it to the police. The officer went through it and it was clean and clear and also very simple anyone can understand.

"We will complete the formalities..." he told Anup.

"May I meet Rakesh?"

The officer thought for a few seconds and nodded ok. Rakesh was brought to the inquiry room. He looked at Anup hesitatingly as he thought he will scold him for bringing him to the police station.

"Why didn't you tell them about the document you signed? There won't be any problem if you had told them..." Anup said.

Rakesh caught the point.

"My mind got stuck, sir. I didn't expect the situation"

"Mmm... my lawyer has submitted the document to the police. They will leave you after finishing the formalities. OK?"

"Thank you so much for coming, sir," Rakesh said and Anup saw gratitude in his eyes. That's what he wanted.

Anup left the place with a smirk. He asked his lawyer to prepare documents regarding when he got to know Rakesh got arrested. When he gave money to Rakesh, he got his signature for his safety. Now, taking the digital print of his signature, he used it in the documents. He thought the problem was solved... But...!

...........

Arnav frowned when Aman told him about the documents. This is not what he expected. He thought Anup would back off and Rakesh will tell Neerav about their plan but Anup played his cards brilliantly. It doesn't mean he is brilliant. He didn't think of a loophole in his plan. Arnav thought about it deeply.

As Arnav said, Steve called Khushi and asked her to discuss the lightings with Arnav.

"You can discuss it with him, Steve," Khushi said.

"No, Ma'am... you are the one who selected the lightings ma'am. So, please discuss with him. it will save our time because you guys are together"

"ok...I will discuss with him"

"Thank you, ma'am" Steve disconnected the call.

Khushi didn't know it was Arnav's plan to make her talk to him yet she found a way to discuss with Arnav...without talking to him.

Kapoor Vihar

More than Laila, Sapna was boiling in anger, hearing what happened in RM the last night. How could Neerav make her stand out of the room for the whole night? How could Khushi slap her daughter? How could Raizadas leave her side?

"Didn't you try to manipulate Neerav? You said you will take care of him...?" Sapna questioned.

"He is a beast, Mom. He was furious like hell on us. He is not ready to listen to me even though I told him we will give him money. He is a stony guy..."

"What are you going to do now?"

"I have no idea what I'm going to do but I just don't want them to be happy"

"He is already furious. What if he does something in anger?"

"However we have to find a way to get Neerav on our track" Laila said.

"Do you have hope? Still?"

"I have no choice other than hoping good for us"

"Let me think... I will make him bow down at your feet" Sapna said.

Evening

Arnav came to pick Khushi up from GH. Khushi's gesture told him that she won't talk to him. He confirmed it when he saw her sending a message through WhatsApp about the lightings. He didn't open the message and stayed as if he had no idea about her message. Khushi was sending, message over message and Arnav was receiving them one by one but he didn't show interest to see them.

Khushi was in their room, typing messages to Arnav. She saw Arnav getting in, locking the door. He did that not taking his eyes from Khushi. Khushi stood nervously as she noticed his daggered gaze. The gaze seemed different. Arnav walked towards her fast, making her move backward. Before she composed herself, he circled her waist, making her eyes widen.

"Do you truly need time to get into this relationship, Khushi? How long will you take? I just can't stay away from you, Khushi. Why can't you make yourself up and accept this relationship? What harm if I touch you...? kiss you...? make love to you? I'm your husband, after all..." he leaned towards her, kissing her.

Khushi pushed him hard, panting hard.

"I thought you will never cross your limits... but you failed me... you are not what I thought... there is no difference between you and others. You are also the same... I should not have grown expectations on you... you are not at all a gentleman..." She shouted at him and stopped, seeing him smiling, folding his hands.

Arnav looked at the wall clock just like she didn't in the morning. That's when Khushi sensed what she had just done. Arnav smirked at her teasingly, raising her brows. Khushi closed her eyes, understanding the defeat.

"Shall we discuss the lighting Madam?" he asked, controlling his smile.

Khushi looked somewhere turning her face.

"Silent wife...? I had seen how silent you are..." he teased.

Khushi hit his shoulder pouting, making him laugh.

To be continued...