IRNBY 2

Taehyung groaned as he opens his eyes

Taehyung groaned as he opens his eyes. He looked around, spotting someone. He looked at them with a frown.
"Taehyung, thank goodness... You're awake" The person says. But he can't seem to recognize him.
"Who are you...?" He says, staring at the guy.

"What do you mean? I'm your friend...?" The guy says, confused on his behaviour.
"No... What did you do with Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, frowning as he stared at them.

"Taehyung... You and Jungkook aren't together" The guy says, frowning.
"No, shut the fuck up... Where's Jungkook, who are you?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"I'm Namjoon... And Jungkook is in his house" Namjoon says, sighing.
"Do you mean our house? Because me and Jungkook lives together" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Taehyung... You and Jungkook had broken up 2 years ago" Namjoon says, frowning.

"What a liar... I wanna go home and meet my boyfriend... My cutie boyfriend" Taehyung says, about to get off of bed when he's stopped.
"You can't go out yet... You're in the hospital... You got into an accident" The guy says, making Taehyung scoff.

Jungkook sits up, stretching and yawning. He got off of bed and went to the bathroom, and he's gonna do his morning routine. It took him 10 minutes and he got out of the room. He then hears a knock, making his sigh.
"I just got down" He says, shaking his head as he walked to the front door and opened it. His eyes widened, being met with Taehyung, who hugged him.

Jungkook frowns but hugged back.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Why? Can't I come here to be with my boyfriend?" Taehyung says. Jungkook's eyes widened, looking back at Namjoon, who's with Taehyung.
"Baby, that guy says we've broken up" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowned.

"What's the problem, here?"