3

Jungkook Pov:

Since, it was only her and me here. I tried to communicate with her. But, no she was continuously being mean to me. So, I just left her on her own. From what I have studied from her personality is she is probably a person with cold personality.

"Hey" I called her.

She just glanced at me.

"Are you always this boring? Don't your friends call you out for acting like a 70 year old granny all the time? Do you have any friends?" I asked her.

She was looking down.

"Hey, I'm talking to you" I spoke when she didn't answer my question.

"I'm sorry for being boring, okay? Now please leave me alone" She spoke but with teary eyes and her voice saddened.

"Hey, I was just joking. I didn't mean to-"

Soon, she looked away.

I didn't feel guilty for missing the train for the 4th time or always disappointing my friends with my late appearance.

But, I felt guilty for making a innocent girl so sad. I mean i took joking too far. This is not how you are supposed to joke. I mean I just found her an hour or two ago. But, I made her feel worse.

I wanted to apologize and talk it out. But, she wasn't even looking at me. So, I just left her alone for some time.

Soon we arrived our destination. She got off the car first took her stuff. Without even looking at me. She left.
I understood why, for the first time in a long time I felt guilty. Yes I did!

_________

After, all students were there. Shuhua and Jungkook were late by 30 minutes.

The students were showed were to go. And they got the keys to their room.

Shuhua went upstairs at the 2nd floor.
She tried to open the door. But, it was already unlocked.

"Weird" Shuhua muttered.

"HEY ROOMIE!" A girl with puppy like visuals approached Shuhua.

"You- uh?" Shuhua asked looking nervous.

"Me? I'm Yuqi! What's your name Roomie?" The girl grinned widely.

"Shuhua it is" She spoke

"Welcome"

They shook hands.

"I hope we become good friends" Yuqi chuckled.

"Yeah" Shuhua chuckled back.