6

After the class ended it was finally Lunch Break.

Everyone were going to the cafeteria.

"Hey, Shuhua. Let's go~" Yuqi said.

"I'm coming I just have to pack my stuffs since it's messy" Shuhua spoke.

"Alright~ you know where the cafeteria is right?" Yuqi asked.

"Yeah" Shuhua nodded.

Yuqi left.

It was Soobin's golden time! Soobin didn't hesitate. He stood up and approached the new girl.

"Hey, I'm class president, Soobin. It's nice to have you~" Soobin said placing his hand for a handshake.

"I am Shuhua, thanks for having me" Shuhua spoke shaking hands with him.

"If you need any help. Just come to me. It's my duty to help you. Who's guiding you to the place after class?" Soobin asked bending a little since she was way way shorter than him.

"Yuqi" Shuhua answered.

"Oh, i thought I was the one" Soobin muttered.

"Sorry?" Shuhua asked.

"Nothing! Nothing! Mind me waking you to the Cafeteria?" Soobin asked.

"Sure!" Shuhua answered and walked along with him.

Shuhua pov:

After, Soobin walked me to cafeteria. I thanked him. He said welcome while smiling showing his dimples. He was really nice to me. But, after that. I went to Yuqi. She didn't order food she waited for me.

"You didn't have to" I said seating down.

"I wanted to order together" Yuqi chuckled.

"Oh, alright. Let's go then. I'm also hungry" I spoke.

We stood up and went to the counter and ordered our food. Soon, we came back with our trays of food. Since, it's self service in here.

"Let's Dig in!" Yuqi spoke.

I nodded. Soon, we started eating. I was full eating half of my meal. There was a lot in it.

"I think I'm full" I said drinking my water.

"This soon?" Yuqi's eyes widen.

"Yeah, can you tell me where the library is?" I asked Yuqi.

"Oh, um... Go upstairs and turn right and you will see a huge library" Yuqi spoke while eating.

"Fine, see you in class"

"See ya" Yuqi said.

After, walking to the stairs I found the huge library. I went inside. And there were not so many people inside it.

And then I spot him again...

JUNGKOOK!

He saw me but, as soon as I looked away he did to.

I went to the shelf and took the book "To Kill a Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee. Everyone were reading there silently.

Then, something came across my mind to call mom which I forgot yesterday.

__________

Shuhua then went outside.  To call her  mom. Before leaving, she put a bookmark on the book. Because, she is coming back since there was still 20 minutes left for Lunch Break to end.