And about khan villa, tayiammi and chachi were dusting the whole house and also making maids do not stop work. Tiday chachi allowed saniya to go to office as she had an important meeting. She was a business partner with non other than her own husband. So chachi was less worry.

Here wali was already busy with his work on laptop when his phone rang, it was haya.

"Jii bhabi" wali said being busy.

"Wali, aaj jaldi ana ghar muje khan villa le chlana plz, apke bhai apne kaam me zyada busy h" haya asked hesitantly.

"Ofcourse bhabi! Or haa apko kuch or bhi batana h so be ready for a spicy news" wali said smiling at his nikkah memories.

"Spicy!!! Yrrr spicy sun karke gol gappe kha rhi hu !" Haya said licking her lips.

Wali laughed loudly.

Meanwhile Nida was trying to call wali but his phone was continuously going busy.

She throwed her phone angrily.

"Chaliye ap gol gappe khaye me kam karta hu or sham ko milte h" wali said and dialed Nida's no.

Seeing his call nida smiled and slide to answer, but stayed quite.

"Nida....muje maloom h tum naraz ho kyu ki phone busy ja rha tha, haya bhabi se baat karr raha tha" he said explaining.

But said quite and tears rolled down her eyes.

Wali sighed and said, "me aau milne?"

She hummed.

"Okay, Zaan bhai ke office me milte h ok! Its the safest place to meet" wali said.

She again hummed.

And she ended the call.

When it comes to Wali, Nida was very very possessive!

Wali smiled at her possessiveness but still he needs to calm her.

On the other side Zaan made his Chachu's PA keep an eye on Jannat, as she was naraz but he knew how bad was her anger was!

Naziya marched to Irfan's cabin and entered without knocking.

And he was reading a file. With full attention.

"Iffu, how can you ignore your wife?" Naziya banged his table making him flinch.

"Ahha, naz muje abhi heart me panick ho jata toh! Dara ditta yrr" he said placing his hand on his heart.

And pulled her into his lap.

Meanwhile his team member came running, Naziya straighten herself and Irfan glared him.

"Sir, police aayi h!" His team member said looking scared of Naziya.

"Toh, ooo acha tum meri biwi ki baat karr rahe ho...well let me introduce to my sir ka dard ...i mean my wife naziya, she's a cope" Irfan said smiling, showing his 30 teeths . While naziya glared in return and that boy chuckled.

"Tume toh me dekh lungi!"

"Dekh lena, am all yours begum!" Irfan said winking at her.

-----

Asslamualaikum people 😇

How are you doing? ☺

So, i have decide to complete the story, jha tak mene sochi h,

BUTTTTTT

Don't worry u will be getting extra chapters like normal update!!!!

So be happy and also let me know what u guys want in extra chapters.

There will be same fun, drama notanki, care, respect and lesson just like always.

So how was the update?

Ab ap log ye puchege ki extra chapters total kitne honge ? Right

So, i guess it must be beyond 20+ 🤗

Lots of love 💘💕

Allah hafiz ❣♥