While she smiled and said, "sune, aap muje office drop kar denge, college ke baad, plishhhhh" she said soo showing her dimples trying to melt him, as madam already made him late as she took bath for full one and half hour!

"No! Way!" Zaan said back glaring her.

But who will win? Definitely Jannat!

"Acha, toh ab ap muje drop bhi nhi karenge! Shi h ....good...very good....apse yhi umeed h....baki toh ap apni employees ko lift de skate h! But you will not drop your wife!! Great just great!!" Jannat said glaring back from 99th floor.

Zaan clenched his jaw, as he never dropped any of his employees though he helped them by booking cab an all but he himself never dropped them! Why?

Ego bro . Ego bhot h inhe 🙃

While huda was pacing back and forth heard them wrangling.

She came and said, "haa bhai apne uss din meri friend ko drop kiya tha !" Making his eyes go wide like watermelon.

While jannat shoot him a hard glare.

While huda was smiling at them, she was enjoying this cat and rat fight, meanwhile Irfan entered and shouted

"Bhai...janno or huda...ye scene sham ko continue kar lena abhi Zafar bhai ne niche bulaya h warna nastha nhi milega!" He said with sad face. Almost pleading.

Before this 3 could say anything Naziya entered, "areee chale bhi ab niche, sab log muje bhook lagi or saniya bhabi bhi wait krr rahi..." she said placing her hand on her stomach.

Zaan looked back at his wife who was now sad hearing huda's words. He sighed and slap lightly to huda.. picking up his jacket and shades he moved out dragging his wife too. Who was pouting and huffing.

-----

It was a busy day for all of them. Men were busy with office work some with back to back meetings and Irfan was busy with his patients report. Naziya was doing some investigation on her new case. Jannat was preparing data for new investments.