Chapter 27

Allison's POV

After my team had won the game during training, the sun was setting and Cole brought out blankets while I brought out Popsicles, chips, and different gatorade's for everyone. It was like we were having a little picnic and I really enjoyed it because I got to learn more about the pups and even Coles parents, Ashton and Cameron all came to join us in the fun.

(Remember, Ashton is the Beta and Cameron is the TIC)

We were all laughing and playing around when my stomach started feeling funny and I felt really hot. Cole suddenly looked up at me and his eyes widened. Everyone except the pups gave me the same look and I gulped. I know exactly what was happening...

I'm in heat.

Heat is what every female wolf goes through a little after they get marked and they pretty much crave sex a lot. It's much harder for and Alpha to smell his mate in heat because she always wants 'him'.

All of the sudden, I look into Coles eyes and immediatley started to get turned on. Trish started giggling and Cole stood up.

"Well this was fun everybody, but we should really go.." he said quickly before throwing me over his shoulder and rinning up the stairs and into the house. I giggled at his speed and started stroking his hair.

Cole opened our bedroom door and laid me lightly on the bed before going back to the door and locking it. His eyes were completely black when I saw his eyes and I smirked. Standing up, I walked over to him while smirking seductively and put my fingers in his belt loop before pulling him towards me. I trailed kisses down his jaw line and neck while unbuckling his pants and he lightly pushed me back on the bed, making me giggle.

Before he could crawl over me, I took dominance and straddled his waist before slamming my lips into his hungrliy. His smirk was felt against my lips and I eagerly took off his shirt and threw it across the room. Cole laid beneath me and looked amused at me actions along with lust filled eyes and I smiled before bringing my lips back to his.

**************************************

The day that my heart had finally ended was hell because I could barly walk..

Yes, that sounds bad and dirty, but it is so true.

Every day Cole kept me locked up in the room because my scent could easily turn someone on.

When I would het hungry, Trish or Lottie would bring me food and at night, Cole would come for bed and I'd pounce on him.

Yes, I'm now a whore.. I think....

My thoughts and calves were completely sore and my legs felt luke jello, along with my umm.... Down area.....

I laid in the bed trying not to wake up a sleeping Cole before slowly sliding out of his grasp and tip toeing to the bathroom and took a shower.

I feel so different today...

Slowly, I brushed my hair before throwing it in a messy bun and slipping into one of Coles black shirts that was to small on him, and some dark grey leggings before walking into the bedroom and starting for the door.

"You're walking funny"

Coles voice made me jump as I reached my hand out for the door and I turned to see him smirking in victory.

"I am not!" I pouted.

"Yes you are. Okay, you aren't walking, you're wobbling.." 

I gaped at what he said before walking and figuring out that he was right.

"Fuck.." I mumbled.

He chuckled before getting out of bed and walking towards me. I didnt even care that he was butt naked when he planted his lips on mine and I kissed back softly.

"Asshole" I groaned against his lips before opening the door but he closed it again before smirking.

"That wasn't nice princess."

"I'm not a nice person.." I smirked.

He growled playfully before trying to kiss me agin, but I ducked and burst out laughing before running through the door and down the stairs.