Chapter 23

Allison's POV

Just like Cole said, an hour later his car pulled up to the pack house and I hopped out before waiting for Cole to get our stuff like he offered and we started for inside. As soon as I was inside, I was tackled into a bone crushing hug and two different squeals.

"You let him mark you?!" Trish clapped excitedly.

"I like the new smell.." Lottie crossed her arms and smirked.

I widened my eyes and looked alarmingly at Cole when Lottie burst out laughing.

"Sweetie, I was only kidding!

"Congratulations guys."

I smiled at her as a thank you before leaving them and starting up for the room were I unpacked both mine and Coles stuff while I told Cole to go down and take care of his business. Leaving the dirty clothes in the basket in the hallway for the omegas, I finished putting everything away and started for the hospital.

A nures was sitting at the front desk and she asked "Luna?"

How did she know me?!

"Hi.. Can you please tell me where the teen girl is that got hurt earlier today from the rogue fight?"

She smiled sadly before nodding her head and motioning for me to follow her.

"Haley Garner was at the back playing at the play ground along with some other parents and children when it happened and she fought against them to protect the other children that were there. She now is in a coma and has many cuts and bruises that should be healed in a couple of days, but when she wakes up I'm not so sure that she will be mentally stable... She is going to be terrified I believe." she sighed, stopping at a white door that had a glass window.

Inside, laying on a hospital bed lay a blonde haired girl who was all dirty and had a bunch of cuts and bruises on her along with a white bandage wrapped around her head.

"You only have a few minutes because some doctors are going to wash her off."

Doctors?! Why not nurses?!

"Can I do it instead?" she looked at me funny and I gave her pleading eyes.

"I wouldn't like it so much if I woke up and found out that random men saw me naked and were touching me while i was in a coma."

She studied me for a second before nodding and walking out of the room only to return with a see through bucket of water and some towels along with a soft yellow sponge. When the nurse left I covered the window and started instrapping Haley's hospital gown.

"I'm so sorry this had to happnen to you.." I whispered. "You are so brave to have to put your life on the line for others and I respect you for that. I dont know if you can hear me or not Haley, but I'm Allison. Allison Rosewood, um... Alpha Coles mate. I hope you're going to be okay.

Washing off her chest, stomach and down are first with the sponge, I then grabbed a wash cloth and did the same with her arms, legs, and feet before putting her on a clean nightgown and re-wrapped her head bandage. Sitting down on the chair next to Haley's bed, I grabbed her hand in mine and softly stroke it. My eyes started getting droopy and right before they closed, the door flew open and Cole walked in.

When he saw me, he sighed in relief and walked over to me before sitting beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm helping.." I whispered. "They were gonna have males give her a bath.... Why are you so worried?"

He was silent before say "I missed you.."

Smiling, I caressed his cheek and said "I missed you too."

"Let's go to bed.." he whispered, taking my hand.

Nodding my head, I planted a kiss on Haley's hand before lacing fingers with Cole and we walked to the exit of the hospital when I stopped to ask the nurse a question.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Do you know when she will wake up?"

"Well, her body went into a coma so she wouldn't physically feel the beatings, but her bruises and scratches are healing normally, just a tad but slow, so I say she'll be awake by this time next week."

I smiled and said a "Thank You" before walking with Cole once again.