Chapter 22

Allison's POV

When I woke up, I felt a big warm arm around my waist protectively and smiled when all of the memories from last night came back to me.

"What are you smiling about?" Coles husky morning voice asked.

Snapping my eyes open, I saw beautiful blue eyes looking into mine and I smiled even bigger.

"Nothing.." I laughed softly.

"Yeah right.. It's okay, I was thinking about it too." he smirked, sitting up in the bed and getting on his phone. Sitting up along with him, I grabbed my bag off of the floorand grabbed some dark grey cotton booty shorts, a baggy Hollister shirt, and some under garments befor standing up.

Well....Attempting to..

Pain shot through my down area as soon as I stood up and I immediately fell back onto the bed, whimpering.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked, obviously trying not to laugh.

"Shut up.." I glared.

Slowly, I managed to stand up and step by step walked to the bathroom before setting a hot bath and slipping into the hot water, letting it soak my aching muscles. After being in there for about thirty minutes, I drained the water and took a towel before dressing into my clothes and walking into the room with almost no problem.

i flopped down on the bed on top od Coles chest wrapped his arms around my back.

"I'm bored.." I mumbled, playing with his hair.

After first I thought he was copying me when he moved some of my hair back, but them smiled at my neck

Oh! The mark!

I didn't even look at it!!

Quickly, I stood up and ran into the bathroom before looking in the mirror and smiling at what was ther. In front of a full moon, there were two wolves laying on the ground facing each other with 'CJB' underneath it.

(Cole James Black)

I admired the new mark on my neck but jumped like a foot in the air when I noticed Cole standing behind me smiling at me while leaning in the door way.

"You scared me.." I laughed, playfully shoving him as I walked past and back into the bedroom.

I could tell he was about to say something before his phone started buzzing on the nightstand and he sighed before answering it.

"Yes Hunter?"

"Just get to the point.."

"What ?!" he yelled in Alpha tone.

"Okay! Okay! Are they dead?"

"Good, find answers from them, we'll be back in an hour."

With that, he shut his phone and looked up at me with his wolf obviously in control.

"What's wrong Ryder?" (Coles wolf)

"Rogue attack, A fourteen year old girl is in a coma in the hospital and they don't know if she'll make it. Others are just bruised and scratched up. Two died" he said soflty, looking at the ground. I slowly walked ober to him before pulling him into a loving hug and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you guys.." I whispered.

"You guys?" he asked confused.

"Yeah.. You and Cole?"

His face softened and he chuckled "Oh yeah! I love you too."

I kissed his lips softly before starting to pack my stuff.