Chapter 44: The Session

Start from the beginning

"You good shawty" Morgan walked in interrupting everything. Josie laughed "I can't with you, yes I'm okay it's sleeping weather for sure," she said. Morgan walked over giving her a hug. "Have a great day sissy. I'll see you at 3" she said. "As I was saying I'm taking them to school do you need anything? He asked.

"No I'm okay" she smiled

"I want Starbucks to please" Morgan walked away. "Starbucks, yeah Starbucks," Jace and Kyle said excitedly. "Look what you did start, they don't even know what that is," he said walking out with them. Josie smiled grabbing her phone.

That evening

Josie sat on the couch with Erica and Zoe watching Morgan get her hair done. Erica decided to meet up with Josie to give her bridesmaid's gift. Josie was a wreck she couldn't even understand why she was making it a big deal. "Girl I think I'm having baby number 2," Erica said. Josie's mouth dropped "No way," she said. "Yes, way I've been feeling sick ever since our honeymoon" she explained. "Girl you did it to yourself" Josie laughed. "I know but this girl here damn near killed me," Erica said looking at Zoe. "Yes I'm looking at you" she smiled picking up her daughter.

"Aww, Zo bear" Josie smiled.

"So how are you bae? Erica asked

"Rick and I are great, he's been holding it down... like ever since I passed out he's been on my ass I can't even clean the kitchen Erica" she laughed. "That man loves you but even I told you .. you work too damn much," she said

"I know but we came from nothing I can't go back to how it was, Ricky should be the first to understand... I just feel like he's lowkey trying to take me out of the game. He was talking about buying a home and I would love that... but Erica I just got my condo last year... I'm just starting to get my feet wet" Josie stressed

"I totally understand, I'm sure Ricky will understand come on now," Erica said

"I just don't wanna burse his bubble I wanna marry him and all of that, but like tomorrow no" Josie said. "He's just excited that you guys are finally together, just tell him how you feel he'll wait for you" Erica explained.

"You're right E" she smiled. "And we are finished"

Josie's mouth dropped "Oh my gosh it's so pretty" she stood. "Yes ma'am, you're very much giving" Erica smiled. Morgan smiled playing in her curls. "You gonna have to wrap it or pin curl it every night," Erica said. "Awww" Josie covered her mouth and began crying. "You're not my little baby anymore...I can't take this" she cried.

Morgan tried not to laugh but was also concerned. "Bitch I know you not crying over a silk press" Erica laughed. "Aww it's okay mama" Charlay her new hairstylist smiled

Josie wiped her eyes "I'm sorry you're just growing up so beautifully kid" she said playing in her hair. Morgan smiled "Thank you" she said. "No, because we were really down bad and all I had was my little sister and before you know it she's gonna be moving out. Jesus" Josie wiped her eyes with a tissue.

Erica lifted her brow examining her friend with her eyes.

Ricky

"How do you feel about this one? He asked his brother. "That looks a life flashy honestly," Dreux said. "All of them are flashy," Ricky said frustrated. "You know she's simplistic," Dreux said. "I'm thinking Tiffany's but then that may be too basic" he grabbed his phone. "Matter of fact I'll just hit up Erica and ask her to meet me at another shop," he said. Dreux was concerned for his brother. He felt like he was moving too fast. "Bro, what's this all about? He asked. "What you mean, I'm trying to propose to Josie sooner or later," he said.