Silenenceo

Ruby

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt" ­­- Mark Twain

That quote was racing through my head faster than the speed of light.

Everything was going so well before I opened my mouth I don't know what to say sometimes. Damn!
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

He won't even look at me now, his warm dark eyes have seemingly been replaced by two chunks of black coal.
I'm afraid to talk I mean I've never been a master with words but this is just an epic fail.
I peek over my shoulder just an inch to get a glance at the God sitting next to me and let me tell you he is pissed.

Just as I suspected his body was tense, his hands subtly clenched on his lap, and his eyes were concentrated on the partition separating us from the driver.

His face was hard with anger but even like that he still managed to look stunning.
I knew I didn't stand a chance with this man but I still had a small flicker of hope, but just like a candle that spark was blown out.

I feel like somebody just kicked me in my heart.

I'm crazy it's official.

Before I could die from the embarrassment of not knowing how to control my mouth the car came to a halt. I looked out the and as if God answered my prayers we were in front of my hut also known as my apartment building.
" Umm thanks for the ride Luciano and again I'm sorry about the accident earlier but I don't have insurance."I rambled
I counted to ten super slowly and when I got no response from him I turned to my left and exited the car in slow motion.
I know this is not some cliche romance movie but I was hoping he would yank me back into the car, pull me in his lap,kiss and caress me out of my virginity. It never happened.
I kept glancing over my shoulder while I was walking up the pavement to the entrance of my building looking for any signs he cared. The signs never came. As soon as my hand touched the handle of the filthy glass door I heard a car speed off.
I was scared to confirm that it was him who had left so I didn't look back.
I pushed the glass door with tears brewing in my eyes, but it wouldn't open so I pushed again with more force. I kept pushing until I gave up and succumbed to my tears and drowned in my thoughts.
I stood in front of that door for God knows how long.
It wasn't until I heard a little voice talking to me that I snapped out of my day dream.
I looked down at the butter pecan little boy only to realize that it was my seven year old neighbor Angel standing next to his mom Rosa. They both had concerned looks on their faces.
"What's wrong" Angel asked pouting

"Nothing" I responded when I really wanted to to say everything.
"Bebe you have tears running down your face when I put Angel to bed I'm calling your phone and you better answer Ruby or else I'm coming over. " Rosa said in her strong Dominican accent that's mixed with some Harlem flare.

"Oh and Ruby you have to pull the door not push." Angel informed me with a chuckle, then he loudly whispered to his my mom "maybe that's why she's upset"...
Fuck my life!
The elevator was broken so after a seven minute hike up the graffiti covered steps in a dimly lit stair well that reeked of weed and urine I was drenched in sweat but finally home.

I locked both locks not stopping to put the chain on door. I yanked my dress off tossing it to the floor along with my back pack.

I ran to the shower and for once I was thankful that my landlord was a bastard who never bothered to follow up with my complaints.

The ice cold water froze my feelings and rinsed away my tears ,the arousal that was sticking between my thighs and helped soften my painfully hard nipples.

I slipped two of my slender fingers in to my dangerously wet vagina, and went to work .
Four fingers later and soar throat from a combination of moaning and screaming Lucuiano's name I was close to finishing.
Thats when I heard it.

A series of loud grunts overpowering my moans.

I peeked out of the slightly open curtains only to witness the sexiest sight ever.

Mr. Azzuro in my direct line of vision leaning against my bathroom sink. His head thrown back, mouth slightly ajar and his hands moving up and down rapidly in his pants.

What the hell?

Hey you guys im begging you to comment. I really want to know how you feel about the story so far. The chapter literally go from my head to the page and I want to know if you like them. I'm open to positive constructive criticism. every comment gives me life and motivation even "please update". It lets me know I'm doing something right thanks and if your feeling extra generous pleaseeee vote☺️