The second box was filled with an inflatable Santa and there were some other decorations for the roof and front yard.

He took everything outside and when nobody was looking, he jumped onto the roof with his vamp power thing. (It isn't speed or strength so idk)

"Woah that's so cool!"
"Can all vampires do that?!"
"Yes. It's very simple."

He started to hang the lights on the roof, trying his best not to slip and also to not mess up but the lights wrapped around his leg.

Suddenly, the lights all came off the roof and lifted into the air then they quickly wrapped around him so that he was completely trapped.

He wriggled around and tried his best not to break them because Katherine would kill him.

The entire room erupted with laughter.
"What was that!?"
"A witch..." Elijah grumbled and crossed his arms.
"I did tell you it wasn't me!" He said to Katherine.

Suddenly, he tripped and started rolling down the roof and fell off the side but he was caught when a part of the lights got stuck in the gutter.

Sadly he wasn't able to get out but was now dangling off the roof, infront of the top story window and the lights were still wrapped around him. Like a cocoon.

"Which witch did that?"
"Freya," Elijah replied and rolled his eyes as Freya laughed at him.

"You have to admit it was really funny!" Kol said.

Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Klaus, Hope and Freya appeared from around the corner and spotted Elijah dangling.

"What on earth are you doing brother?" Rebekah looked up and asked him.

"I think he's trying to be a butterfly but he can't break through his cocoon." Hope said.

"Shut up and let me down before Katherine gets back," Elijah growled at Freya.

"Too late," Kol sang. He was right, two seconds later Katherine's car pulled up into the driveway and she go out. Shock was written all over her face but it quickly turned into a humorus expression. She reached into her purse for her phone and started giggling. She took as many pictures as she could before going up to Elijah.

"It was one very simple task spiderman," she joked.

"If I remember correctly Gwen kissed Spiderman while he was upside down, I think i should get one," he replied

"HOLD UP- you watch movies!?"
"I must test your knowledge," Davina said, "We can start with popculture then music and some other things."

Katherine leaned in an was going to kiss Elijah upside down before she pulled away and said, "good thing i'm not Gwen Stacy, and im in love with Elijah Mikaelson not Spiderman i'm loyal to him I can't go around kissing Gwen's man." With the, she flipped her hair over and went back into the house.

"Ok but could someone please let me down? I can feel all my blood rushing to my head and it is not ok. I could die."

"You're a Vampire..."

"You're a vampire?"

"Like I said, I could die!"

After they let him down, Elijah went inside to speak to Katherine but she stopped him.

"You haven't even blown up the inflatables! You know thats Hope's favourite part of our decorations. Whenever she sees them she begs Klaus to buy some and that annoys Klaus, I like annoying Klaus."
Elijah nodded and sat on the floor next to her legs while everyone else piled in.

"Who's Hope?"
"Hope is the name of your child Klaus, the one Hayley is carrying right now."

"Why isn't she with us in the video?" Hayley asked, intruiged by her daughter.

"She's visiting Marcel and Davina but she will be joining you guys tomorrow in the video im showing you."

———————

"Is she drunk?"
Elijah said into the phone. He was in his car, speeding somewhere while talking to Klaus on the phone and his face showed clear panic and worry.

"Yes, she came out of nowhere and she's in the compound now. Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill her Elijah. I've been after her for over 500 years and I finally have her in my own home."

"Niklaus, so help me if you touch a single hair on her I will burn down that city you love so much, kill everyone you love and care for deeply including Miss Forbes. Do not harm her in any way." He threatened over the phone.

"You would kill me?" Caroline asked, scared.
"N- no I'm sorry Mi- Caroline. I just said that as an empty threat I would never harm you or any of your friends."

When Elijah got to the compound, he pushed passed Klaus, scooped Katherine into his arms and left without a word.

—————
Elijah calls Katherine*
Elijah: I'm sorry for bothering you, but I've just had a really long day and I just needed to hear your voice.

Katherine hangs up and Elijah looks confused and sad. Then he hears a knock at his door. When he opens it, Katherine is stood there and she walks into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"How far away we're you?"
"Half way across the country. But my vamp speed did the job."

——————
Katherine: Screaming

Damon: why the hell are you screaming like a banshee!?

Katherine: Because I lost Elijah.

"So?"

Damon: Again, why the screaming.

Katherine: watch *screams again*

Elijah: *appears out of nowhere* What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt?

Katherine: Found him!

"Ah yes, ever so caring."
"I wish I had someone who cared like that."

——————
Katherine walked down the stairs of the Mikaelson house, wearing Elijah's white button up shirt. Walking closely behind her was Elijah.

Rebekah looked at her confused until Katherine wiggled her eyebrows and when Rebekah got the hint, she fake gagged and make a disgusted face.