Chapter 4

OrchidArts and Perpingtons DM's

OrchidArts: hey I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the mall with someone?

Perpington: sure but with who? ;)

OrchidArts: Do you remember that one person that we played Roblox with?

Perpington: That rat girl? She was annoying but ok.

OrchidArts: nonono not her,Jak1yn.

Perpington: oh okay :)) what day and time?

OrchidArts: on Saturday at 1, I'll pick you up.

Perpington: okay ;)

Perpingtons pov:

Why am I agreeing to go on this stupid thing? Especially with some stranger. Ugh... well at least I'll get to be with Aoki. We were childhood best friends. I've known her since we were 5 years old. Ever since then, I've kind of grown a crush on her. I just want her to be happy but to be happy with me. Ew so cheesy. 15 years of liking her. That's so sad.....

I get off my cell phone, I need to look really really good for her.
I start searching around trying to look for the cutest clothes. Well the hottest clothes that show off my amazing figure. I decided to wear my favourite outfit, a black crop top and some cute ripped jean shorts. The shirt really shows off how nice my chest is and my shorts really make my legs look nice, just an overall flattering outfit. I pair it with white sneakers and decide how I want to do my hair.

Hmm I think, actually I know I should curl my hair. Aoki complimented me last time I did and so I should definitely do it again. I'll be sure to show this rando whos boss!

I go to sleep assured that I will keep all the attention of Aoki on me.

Jaklyn/Jak1yns pov

Saturday 7:30am

Todays the day.
The day I'm gonna meet this Orchid! I'm really excited to meet her. I hope we can become close in real life like we have been doing online.

I start getting changed in the outfit I picked out the night before.
A plain blue skirt, white turtleneck, and a pink and white plaid sweater vest. I also picked out some black high platform shoes.

I do light makeup, nothing too much as I don't want to draw a lot of attention to my face.

I get ready, pack my bag with some things I'll need, get in the car and drive to the nearby mall.

There I find girls by a fountain. One of them caught my attention.

She looks around with nervous glances as if she's looking for someone. I then see some other girl with her, talking to her. The nervous one has stunning orange hair and such cute little ears! And a floofy tail! Adorable! She's got on a really baggy black sweater she must be nervous! Her hands are tucked into her pockets as she talks to the girl next to her.

"She's beautiful....her pretty red tail shining from the light makes her look 10 times cuter but who's that girl? The one next to her?", I whisper under my breath.

Standing next to her was another girl, her arms were crossed pushing up her impressive chest... D cup? I don't know, but her body language said she wasn't very open to this. She stands almost 3 inches above her head and she has brown fluffy ears along with a very interesting figure. She's wearing a crop top and jean shorts. Wait, is that her?

I suddenly get a little nervous, is this really her? Or is it the one beside her?!? I can't believe this. What should I do?

I start walking a little quicker so that they are not waiting too much longer. I also gathered up as much courage as I could to begin to speak. Whichever one looks up must be her!