"Ariana", her mother called.

Ariana come back to reality, her head shot up and realised her family us looking at her with worry, "y-yes?", she asks.

"Are you ok?", Anna asks as she place a hand on Ariana's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine", she quickly answered.

"You sure, maybe you should-", before Anna could even finish, the strong wind open the window causing the iron armour falls.

With the loud sound the armour made, Ariana stands up, facing where the noise came from and place both her hands on her left waist as if she's holding a sword.

The royal family's eyes widen with Ariana's action, "Ariana?", the king said.

Ariana blink her eyes and realised what she's doing, she's on sword fighting stance, "huh?", she said and awkwardly stand normally. She look at her parents then at Anna, they had a shock face. Ariana clear her throat, "uh, I'm sorry about that", she apologized.

"Ariana, what was that?", Anna asks.

"It's nothing", Ariana replied, avoiding her eyes.

"Ariana, you can talk to us-", the queen said but Ariana cut her off.

"Really, it's nothing to worry about", Ariana quickly said, "w-well I'm going to my room now, goodnight", she said as she turn away and walk to her room.

The royal family look at her as Ariana walk away.

As Ariana reach her room, she quickly close the door, "what's wrong with me?", she thought, "get it together Ariana, if they found out you'll be in great trouble".

Ariana walk herself to her bed and sit there. She look down at her right hand, "where could it be?", she asks herself about something, "did the guard took it?". After awhile of thinking she slowly drifted to sleep.

Ariana wake up in the dark forest, "where am I?", she  whispers and starts to walk around and starts to spot a light infront of her, "what's that?", she asks. As she get closer, a figure of a  boy around her age appears, Ariana's eyes widen. The boy is slightly taller than her, he has a white skin, black hair and black eyes, "Damien?", Ariana said as she already close enough to look at him.

"Hey Ariana", Damien said, "how're you doing?".

"I-I'm fine".

"You haven't forgotten right?", he asks, "about our promise?".

"N-no of course not! How could I forget".

Damien innocently smile, "good, I know you can do it".

Instead of smiling back, Ariana starts to tear up, "I don't know if I can", she said as a tear slip to her chin, "I'm not strong like you do".

Damien inhale oxygen from his nose and exhale it through his mouth, he walk towards Ariana and use his right hand to raise Ariana's head. Ariana look at him and they're eyes meet, "I know this isn't what you wanted 2 years ago", he said, "but we entrusted you to help the others, help us".

Ariana starts avoiding his eyes, "how can I go back and help all of you, if I can't even overcome my fear of what happened for the past years".

"Do you remember what I said to you when you're scared?", Ariana look back at him, "I will always be with you".

Ariana lean her head to his chest and starts to cry even more, "how could you say that!", she said as she starts hitting Damien's chest repeatedly, "ALL OF YOU  ARE NOW NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!", she screams still continue hitting Damien, "HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT!", she still screams, yet her hitting is slowing, "without you", she pause to sniff, "I'm nothing".

Damien raise both his arm to hug Ariana, "you're wrong", he corrected, "you are my one and only light and hope". Ariana's eyes widen, "we believe in you Ariana", he continued, "after that promise is fulfilled, you can do whatever you want".

Ariana look at the ground, "all I want is to be with you forever", she admitted, "also with them".

Damien smile at her and use his hand to raise Ariana's head, "then do it", he said and Ariana once again meet his eyes, "help the others find their life of freedom, then you can find us".

Ariana wipe away her tears, "I will", she said in full of confidence, "I will save them".

"Good", Damien said, he kiss Ariana's forehead making Ariana's eyes widen and starts to fade away.

"Damien!", Ariana scream and try to reach him, but it's useless, she can't even touch him.

"Use it Ariana", Damien said before fade away completely, "use your powers and ability that you've learned for 2 years", only Damien's voice can be heard.

Ariana starts waking up from her dream, she slowly sits straight up and look down at her hands, "my powers-", she whispers, "-and ability", she whispers again. She form a fist, "I will save them, I will save all of you-", she said with strong yet quiet voice, "-from his control-", she continued, "-even if it's the last thing I do".

"But first, I need to find it", she said as she get out from bed, "my shadow black rose sword ".