Update

Hi, I would first of all like to apologize for being gone so long. 

A little after Thanksgiving my life went kind of insane.

Basically I'm over involved in waaaay too many things, I lost a lot of sleep, and did a very nice job of losing my voice on the day of a very important choir concert.

I've had that stupid cough for about 4 months now that everyone seems to have. I probably should've gone into the doctor..... oh well :)

I've lately discovered that my free time is basically sleeping :P

So, I've been so busy that I haven't had barely anytime to write. Keeping up with my daily journaling in itself has been difficult.

Either way, I'm so sorry I've been MIA for this long of a time, and not even responding to your comments and messages which I normally try very hard to keep up with.

I plan to get going on my writing again now that some things have at least quieted down.

Hopefully with summer coming in a month I'll have time to write MUCH more.

Along with that, I'm going to try and start some revising.

Essentially, I'm not that big of a fan of my own writing style. It seems rather childish to me. I've been reading a lot of poetry and some FANTASTIC writing lately, and I realize you, my faithful and wonderful readers, deserve so much better. So revising will begin, and hopefully I'll be turning out some more chapters for you.

As always, thank you so much for all of your support. You guys are amazing and so sweet. I love each and every single one of you!

-Cecilia Peven