𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

As I am washing the dishes, Benjamin did marvelous work on our dinner. After the last dish, I feel the arms around my waist, and someone kisses me on my shoulder. I giggle, knowing who it is. "I love you." I look at Benjamin's eyes and gazes at me, passionately.

I smile at him and mutter to him, "I love you..." He smiles softly and moves my hair from my shoulder giving him an open space. He kisses passionately on my neck as his hand caresses my arms, my stomach, under my sweatpants. He rubs on the fabric of my underwear, teasing me, I moan lightly. While his hand is busy, his other hand turns me to kiss him.

I grab his face closer to me, more passionately. He let go of his hand and put both of his hands on my waist. He pushes me against the counter, while his hand from my waist, level it down under my underwear. Giving him a position as he inserts his fingers inside of me. I gasp slightly at the sudden experience, he grins slightly and kisses me passionately.

Benjamin's lips lead the way on my neck again while his fingers are inside of me. My hands grip the counter as I moan at how Benjamin is pleasuring me. He adds more and more pleasure, he kisses me to quiet my moaning and more to him. He pulls away, letting me look at his blue eyes. I mean- wait... his dark brown eyes. "Dahlia..."

For some reason, I feel chills in my arms. By his presence, by his words, seem so familiar. I feel my throat is drying up, needing thirst. Benjamin consumed me by kissing me more. His fingers are going faster and harder. Do you think of me while you fucking Benjamin? Kitchen, blue, thirsty. Kitchen, blue, thirsty. Do you think of me while you fucking Benjamin? Kitchen, blue, thirsty. Tears are welling up and I shout to defend myself. "Stop... STOP! STOP!!"

Benjamin pulls away. My hands are shaking, and I can't breathe. I look down on the floor, wrap my arms around myself, protecting myself. My eyes are watering, I feel so broken... I don't want him to see me like this. "Lia..."

He tries to comfort me by caressing my hair, I slap him away. "No..."

I left the room and went to my office to calm down. Locking myself in, and takes a shaking breath, trying to breathe. What is wrong with me?!? Why am I doing this to myself? I look around the room and see the moon and stars shining their way through on me. Suddenly, I hear the doorbell ring. I can't help, but wonder who is coming here at this hour? I wipe my tears away and take a deep breath.

As I approach the front door, I open my door. My eyes widen by shock and are surprised all in one by who is here. "Marsha?"

There she is, her eyes are on me. Waiting to let me come in with her usual blue, jumpsuit. "Dahlia..." Her voice is shaken, "I'm sorry for coming here, unannounced, but can I stay here? For tonight?" I couldn't help, but feel sorry for her. There is something up from her home, and I'm glad to let her escape for one night.

"Yeah, Marsha, come on in." Marsha enters, and I grab her purple overcoat to hang on the coat racker by the door. "Um, would you like something to eat? Drink?"

"No... no" She shakes her head, shakenly, more frightened and overwhelmed. Benjamin appears in the hallway and sees the sudden guest in our home. "Benjamin! It's nice to see you."

"You too." Benjamin smiles at Marsha. He looks at me, surprised as well I am.

"Marsha is staying the night. Benjamin, would you show her the room while I get the stuff?"

Benjamin nods and guides Marsha upstairs in one of our guest rooms. As I grab some blankets and pillows from the living room. I go upstairs and meet Marsha in our small guest room by Benjamin's office. She's taking in the view of the moon by the window in the room. "Nice full moon, is it?"