𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠~ 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [christmas baking] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Tendō Satori and his lover do some baking for Christmas

-She/Her pronouns
-Time Skip Spoilers

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Merry Christmas Eve!" Tendō Satori cheered with joy as he ran downstairs.
"Good morning, Satori," Y/N laughed as her lover placed a kiss on her cheek.
"You're making chocolate chip pancakes?" Tendo asked as he walked behind the counter.
"Yup, using your new peppermint flavoured chocolate!" Y/N beamed. "I'm not sure how it'll turn out, but I'm giving it a go anyways."

Tendō and Y/N had been dating for about three years. Tendō had moved to Paris to become a chocolatier under an internship. Through that, he met Y/N who wanted to become a pastry chef.

The two instantly clicked and they complimented each other's abilities perfectly.

After the internship, Tendō had asked her out and she said yes almost immediately.

They moved in together after 9 months and since then, it had been a picture perfect relationship.

Currently, they were in Japan because Tendō's high school friends wanted to get together for a Christmas party.

"All done!" Y/N declared and slid a plate across to the red head who eagerly picked one up with his hands and bit into it.

Y/N chuckled at his childish behavior, but wanted anxiously for his thoughts.

"I love it! But because the peppermint adds so much flavour, I don't think you'd need maple syrup and that's essential for pancakes," he said after evaluating the taste.
"Oh good point," Y/N sighed. "I'll just keep trying!"

As Tendō continued to eat his pancakes (still by hand), Y/N continued to flip her peppermint not pancakes.

"Oh, that reminds me, Tendō, did your friends want us to make anything for the party tonight?"

The chocolatier nodded and finished his peppermint not pancake with a satisfied swallow.

"Wakatoshi-kun wanted a batch of fresh chocolate, Semi and Shirabu want your candy cane cake, and Goshiki wants peppermint meringue.
"Your friends really like Christmas treats, huh?" Y/N laughed.
"Yup."

Once breakfast was finished, the two began getting ready.

They split the kitchen in half, one for Tendō and one for Y/N.