𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫~ 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has
. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ shorter ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Yaku Morisuke falls in love with the short girl

-She/Her
-Yaku is 5'6, Y/N is 5'2

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Colour

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

L/N Y/N was short. She had always been insecure about it, always thinking that it was the one thing that everyone cared about. Lots of guys wanted a short girlfriend but she didn't want any of them. Until she met Yaku Morisuke.

Yaku, like her, was short. But that wasn't why she fell for the libero; Yaku genuinely cared about her. He loved everything about her, from her height to her looks. He loved her personality and her smile. He would tell her everyday that while she may not be perfect, she was perfect for him and that was enough.

"Y/N," he called out as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Hi Morisuke," she smiled as she turned around.

The two shared a quick peck and pulled apart, hand in hand.

"We're going on a date later, right?" Y/N asked.
"It's a Friday so yeah! Don't forget that I have practice today though."
"Why can't I go to your practices? Do you not want me there?" Y/N wondered, a bit sadly.
"No, no! I'm more worried about how my teammates would react to you being there."
"Let's find out then," Y/N offered.

Yaku paused for a few moments, thinking.

'Yamamoto would endlessly praise her, Kuroo and Kenma would be too focused on each other to care about her, the only one I'm worried about is Lev...'

"Mori?"
"Huh? Oh, sorry babe. Yeah, you can come."
"Yay! I'll come find your classroom at the end of the day then!" Y/N smiled.

She kissed his cheek and ran off.

Yaku's smile bloomed as she touched the spot she kissed.

He was so in love.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Yaku asked, trying to back out.
"Yes, Mori, I'm sure!"
"Okay, but don't blame me for what happens next," he warned.