𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭~ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐢

·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ MUSICALMYA ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ goodnight ] ¡! ❞
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

~In which Tsukishima Kei's girlfriend falls asleep at his house

-She/Her
-Softie Tsukki
-Third Year Tsukki

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Oh? Is Y/N-chan here?!"

Tsukishima Akiteru looked into his brother's room to find the pair studying.

"Akiteru-kun!" L/N Y/N grinned happily, hurrying to give her boyfriend's older brother a hug.

Kei watched, waving hello to his brother.

"N/N, we should get back to studying," he coughed.
"Oh, right. Sorry Akiteru-kun, we've got a big math test next week."

Y/N and Tsukishima had been dating for about three year. They met in their first year and Y/N had fallen for the middle blocker rather quickly. Of course, Tsukishima didn't say anything until AFTER the entire team convinced him that she liked him.

They were now both in the same college prep class and studying like crazy.

"Take breaks and don't overwork yourselves!" Akiteru warned.
"You got it!"

The older brother left the room and the couple's heads were back down, buried in the pile of notes.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Finished!" Y/N yawned loudly.
"Are you tired?" Kei asked, looking at her.

She nodded and rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"D-do you want to stay the night?" he stuttered.

Both their faces were bright red but Y/N was too tired to argue so she nodded.

As she texted her parents, Tsukishima found a pair of shorts and a basic t-shirt for her to sleep in.

"You can take a shower if you want to, just use any of the hair stuff or whatever," Kei muttered.

As his girlfriend took off to shower, Kei threw his face into his pillow and screamed.

He was extremely nervous and he desperately wanted to make her feel comfortable.

And secretly, he wanted to see what their lives together would be like if they moved in together.

Not that sharing one twin sized bed would do anything but...