"Telling the truth to walnut"

(AYE THIRD CHAPTER IN A DAY. I'M ALREADY INSANE YAY :D also this is one of my other fav Japanese song!)

Almond pov

Its been a couple of month ever since I helped rougefort live a normal life. I introduced walnut to rougefort as my boyfriend and she accepted. she doesn't even know that rougefort was once Phantom Bleu. as I finish up one of my last case I went to organize my files as I heard a knock on my door. "come in" I said while I saw rougefort enter in. "A-almond uh..." they said nervously "what's wrong rougefort?" I asked coming close to them. "W-walnut found out... she found my costume a-and." they were shaking a lot. I pulled them into a tight hug and comforted them. "shhh... I'm sure I can figure something out. don't worry..." I said while rougefort kept shaking. "b-but-" they said as I cut him off. "Don't worry I will explain to her." they nodded as I kept patting there back. what have I got myself into...

=time skip=

I entered in my house to see walnut sitting on the table. rougefort was hiding behind me because they were scared. "dad can you please explain to me?" she said as I went inside the house and closed the door behind us. we both sat down and walnut was glaring at both of us. I took a deep breath and slowly explained to her. The time when we confessed, the time when I helped rougefort live a normal life and about his past life. walnut looked shocked as I kept explaining. rougefort eyes was darting everywhere expect at walnut. as I finished explaining, walnut was silent. "so why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" she asked in a confused tone clearly still shocked from the information I gave her. "we kept it a secret- well its more like rougefort didn't want to tell you because you seem to hate them so much as Phantom Bleu for stealing everything but you seem to like him so much as normal rougefort and that one time they brought us home." I said while rougefort scooted there chair closer to me. walnut was silent before speaking up "I'm sorry mx rouge... I was just shocked that you were dating my dad..." she said in a upset tone. rougefort softly smiled. "its fine walnut, I know that there was so much tension between the two of us that you might just hate me for it but I never hate you for it." they said smiling. "Thank you mx rouge!" she said while hugging them. rougefort hugged her back and she dragged them in her room. I sighed as I got up and walked to her room, then I peeked into her door and hear them talking about something. "What happened to your family, did you live a normal life before,I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING." she said as rougefort chuckled nervously. "alright walnut stop asking rouge so many questions." I said while entering the room and they got up. "Sorry dad... I was just too excited!" she said while holding her notebook, writing something. "It's fine walnut as long as you don't tell anyone this I won't mind you asking rougefort some questions. just don't question them too much alright?" walnut nodded as she puts her notebook away and we went out of her room. "I didn't expect that to work so well..." they said as we entered the kitchen. "I didn't either but at least she isn't too mad." I said while sitting on a chair and pulled out a random newspaper. "So what are you planning to do now?" they ask as they tied a apron to their waist. "I'm not sure, I feel like I'm just going to work on some more cases and maybe do a bit of shopping." I said while reading the newspaper. "You know walnut asked if she can have some "More detective gears" lately maybe you should get some gears while your at it. also please get some more cooking material, we are sorta running out..." they said as they started cooking. I nodded as I got up and put on my coat. "I'm going shopping now dear bye!" I said as I go outside, I went to the shopping mall and got some items.

=time skip to night-time=

As I watch rougefort put walnut to bed, they got up and leaves the room. we both go to our room and sit on the bed. "Almond dear how do you deal with walnut all the time-? not to be rude!" they said while sitting on the bed and staring at the ceiling. "well walnut is a difficult child but you would get use to it the more time you spend with them." I chuckled as I sat down as well. I wrapped a blanket around us and rougefort pulled out a book. we both cuddled together and read the book. the book was mainly a fantasy book with some horror in it as well. I took the book from rougefort and started reading it with them, after a while I felt some heavy on my shoulder. as I turned to see what was it, it was rougefort peacefully sleeping. I smiled as I made them lie down and I cuddled with him. he cuddled closer as well and I smiled. I soon fell asleep with rougefort thinking about how much we could accomplish.

=bonus= (I CAN'T BELIVE I DID THIS AHHHH)

rougefort pov

As I woke up, I saw that almond was next to me, wrapping me around his arms.i smiled as I laid still and think about everything he has done for me. I smiled as I remembered the day he confessed to me. I give him a forehead kiss as I relax back into the bed. I couldn't think what I would have become without this man.