"Cat army"

Almond pov

I been visiting rougefort for quit a while now and noticed he hasn't been stealing ever since we made that truce. I was shocked to know they would actually keep a promise but I'm glad they did. my thoughts were interpreted by one of the cat that was random in my office meowed. then every cat which was about 20 or 30 of them started meowing, I realized I hadn't feed any of them them. I sighed as I got up and to pour food from the bowl. they all started eating and I went back to solve the cases I had to do, as I was solving one of the cases in my office, walnut came in and started playing with the cats. I smiled as I went back to working. I wondered what she is up to, she has been coming in and out of my working office lately which she normally doesn't do because if she visit me, she usually stays as long as she can but that could be just me being paranoid on what she is doing out of my office. I been so into my work lately because most of these cases are really hard. "I'm going to go now dad! bye!" walnut said as she walks out of my office. I waved goodbye to her before going straight back to my case.

walnut pov

dad has been really busy lately and he also have a lots of cats, me and mx rougefort has been getting along pretty well lately, even though they sometimes gets me annoyed. I kept walking into a random alleyway that was apparently where the scene was in one of my dad cases. I saw caution tape everywhere and I started looking at the clues. all of a sudden I heard some noises and turned around to see a man charging at me, I back away but then I saw rougefort kicked the man away and I grabbed hand cuffs out of my bag and quickly cuffed the man. rougefort looked back at me worried "are you hurt kiddo?" they asked and I shook my head. they sighed and I signaled them to pick me up. I then pointed at the man as leaded him into dad's office. as we got into my dad's office people stared at us but I told rougefort to don't mind those people. they nodded as we got to the door. I jumped off and opened the office to see all the cats playing around and dad stressing over the case. rougefort stared at the cat in shocked and I closed the door behind us.

(SO MANY POV SWITCHES-)

rougefort pov

I looked around the room in amazed as lord crumble III jumped outta my suit and went with the other cats. almond had so many cats I don't even know if he owns all of them. "dad I found the criminal." walnut said as she tugged on almond coat. "that's nice wal- WAIT WHAT!?" he said as he realized what she said and turned his chair to her. "WHY DID YOU-" he looked back at the man what was cuffed and back at me. as I sat down, some of the cats started surrounding me. I picked up one of the cat and turned to almond "why didn't you tell me you had a cat army here?" I said and almond replied "and why are you here?" he asked while some of the other cats were climbing on him which I found adorable. "uh- walnut was about to be attacked and I was so happened to be there-" I said while almond sighed and looked at the time. "dang its almost lunch break- I been here for a long time huh?" he said while sipping on his coffee. walnut pulled on almond coat and asked "so are we going to put the guy in jail-?" she asked pointing at the handcuffed guy. "we are going to have to ask him a series of questions first." almond said while rubbing his temples. "and I'm not in the mood right now so we can have the security guard him then we can ask the questions." almond said while turning to me "and how long are you going to stay here?" he asked and I thought for a while. "no idea!" I said while going back to playing with the cats. he sighed and I heard walnut asked "dad can I go play with my friends?" she asked, "sure just don't come home too late, I trust you ok?" he said while walnut nodded and went off. almond went back to his cases and I played with the cats!

~Time skip~

I was still playing with the cats when I looked back at almond. he was still solving a new case and he looked so tired... he was so stressed that I think it shouldn't be possible for anyone to feel like that and he looks like he was going to crumble in any moment. I decided to do something and got up. I sneaked behind almond and tackled him into a surprised hug. he panicked for a second before glaring at me, I do say that glare is quite interesting. "let me go." he said in a stern tone as I continued being stubborn and didn't let go. he got my hint and got up from the chair. I made him set down on the floor and the cats started climbing on almond again. I chuckled as almond basically gave up. I sat next to him and we played with the cats for a while, we also started a chat about how much we loved cats. "dang maybe you should start taking in some of the cats I have" he said chuckling "mmmm- I would love to but I'm currently still wanted- maybe when the chaos I started calm down a little maybe I will! but not now" I said while lord crumble III rested on my lap. eventually we both felt tired and went back to almond home, of course almond called walnut to ask if she was home or not and we got walnut to bed. after that we also went to bed ourselves. and now I'm sitting on almond bed, stroking his hair and listening to the man snores. it was comforting to say the least, I wasn't running from anything anymore and I could relax for a bit. I fell asleep as well, enjoying the comfort of almond presence and knowing I wasn't being chased. I wish I could stay like this forever... 

(SORRY NO BONUS TODAY- IM FEELING TIRED :,) )