Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas

Start from the beginning

Amanda: Pretty cool, huh? Now let's hurry up. I ain't gonna hear the end of it if we're late!

Constanze nonchalantly nodded with a thumbs up as Jasminka simply kept eating from the package of Christmas goodies in her arms. Where did she get them? Who knows.

At this point you had all started running to get to Momo's Mansion as the many gifts followed you as if you were a magnet.

Time Skip

You had now reached Momo's home. It still took Amanda and the other aback even when they simply gazed upon it from any other part of the city.

Amanda: All of this and she still lives by herself...?!

Y/N: Actually I heard that she allowed a good amount of students to live here until they could afford their own place.

Amanda: Well enough of that, Let's get inside, it's freezing out here!

Y/N: Y-Yeah...

With that you pressed the buzzer as the gates practically opened up instantly. You assumed that she temporarily disabled most security systems since allowing access to every single guest who came by would be a pain.

Eventually you would all be greeted by some of the heroes. Midoriya, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and Todoroki. All of them wearing matching Santa outfits. It was cute.

Kirishima: Hey! You guys finally made it—WOAAAAH

Kirishima was quick to greet but his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw the countless presents in the air. The others were surprised by it as well.

Todoroki: You know you didn't have to bring gifts. That's not what Christmas is about.

Y/N: So? Who doesn't like gifts? C'mon I've got one for everybody.

With that Midoriya guided you to where the Christmas tree was so that you could place all of the gifts there.

Y/N: I hope everybody likes their presents...

Mori: Hey, Y/N! Get over here! You're missing out!

Y/N: Be right there!

With that you stopped thinking about the gifts and focused more on hanging out with your friends. Everybody was now here and the party was ready to truly get started.