Gulf: on his bed...why did you leave I miss you ....I can't say it, Mew..I know if I will lose my control over myself then I will get hurt again...what if you remember our time but you don't feel the same things ...what if you feel that I was behaving like stupid when you were a kid or anything else...what if again your feeling changes after you remember how you were when you were a kid...or maybe you realise that you never loved me it was just an affection...I can't say those words I am scared and you are stupid Mew...I don't like you huh ....Gulf punched Mew's fav panda toy and hugged him to sleep...

In the morning....at the breakfast table...

Akil: why you two look like a zombie...you guys didn't get sleep last night ...

Mew and Gulf looked at each other..

Mew: I was working on our new project report....

Ayaan: oh!! Don't work this much baby and spare time for yourself too ...and what about you Gulf...??

Gulf: Gulped and said the first thing that come to his mind...my head was paining so I didn't sleep much ...

Akil: then baby why are you going office go and rest...

Gulf: No dad I have work.... it's okay I will come home in a few hours...

Both Mew and Gulf left for work without talking to each other ...as Gulf said he came back in 4 hours and went to sleep ...whereas Mew also comes home by 6 pm...and he also went to sleep...

At 8:30 Mew gets up and had his dinner with all...he is stealing glances with Gulf to see how he is....Mew wanted to talk to Gulf to know if he is regretting what they did last night or if he was mad but he didn't get time for that...after dinner, everyone went to their room...

Gulf is struggling to sleep...he already had enough sleep in the evening or maybe he is missing someone...Gulf put on his earphone to listen to music... he felt a hand on his waist and he turned immediately to look who is in his bed...he saw Mew holding him from the back..

Gulf: whisper ...what the hell you are doing here ...

Mew: I wanna sleep with you ...

Gulf: why??

Mew: coz I love you...and you are the reason for my breakup so you should take the responsibility to compensate it...

Gulf: what if I say no I won't take the responsibility then...

Mew: then I will leave this house and go somewhere else coz then I don't want to be near you...coz it will hurt my heart to be near you....I am not good with heartbreaks....

Gulf: what if I agree to this but with conditions....

Mew: what conditions??

Gulf: you won't tell anyone about this...and you will never force me to say those three words....

Mew: But then I will not have sex with you too...and every night I will go back to my room....

Gulf: hmm okay....for today you can sleep here only coz you are already here....

Mew: okay good night ..Mew holds Gulf tight close to his heart to sleep ....

Gulf: ahhh Mew please touch me....

Mew: I will but before that remove this stupid T-shirt ...I told you I don't like clothes on you...

Gulf throw the T-shirt he was naked down earlier and Mew was kissing him near his dick but purposely not touching his dick....and Gulf was dying to get touched by Mew...now Gulf is completely naked giving a good view to Mew's eyes...