Chapter 19

I arrived back to where the helicarrier was supposed to be and to my luck, it just didn't happen to be there. 

The ground began to rumble and I knew this was it. I embraced myself and was glad if I was dying today I was on the side of the good guys. If I died still under Dreykov's control it would have haunted me in the afterlife, if there was an afterlife.

Just before the chunk of Sokovia crashed. A blur of red and gold had lifted me off the ground. The sudden action nearly made me fall but I held on tight, I looked back to see the ground I was standing on seconds ago was now falling apart rather quickly. 

Tony landed us quite a bit away from the crash and he came out of his suit. "Are you ok?" he asked immediately embracing me tightly. "Yeah my comms gave out last minute I didn't know what to do," I said but the majority of it was muffled into his chest. 

"I was so worried," he said as held me at arms distance and my heart swelled up a little, it seemed to me that he cared quite a lot and I gave in.

I leaned up capturing his lips in mine whilst holding his face and he didn't hesitate one bit as he kissed me back he placed his hands under my thighs lifting me up as I wrapped them around his torso, we didn't pull apart until we absolutely needed to due to the lack of oxygen. 

"That was so worth the wait," Tony said as he stared into my eyes "well I'm glad you think so," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Tony ran his finger over my now swollen lips "I don't know if you can tell but I truly like you" he said. 

"Feelings mutual," I said smiling at him. "You really are sensational," he said "don't go using all your lines at once," I said laughing and he shook his head. 

"Now come on my little simp," I said and Tony frowned not quite appreciating the nickname. "We'll talk about that later," he said.

"We should probably head back up, you know let the others know I'm not dead," I said as Tony nodded. He got back into his suit and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Ready darling," he asked and I nodded holding on tightly again. 

⧗⧗⧗

Pose 😚

Pose 😚