We drove to the hospital, Lyndon was driving. He said I shouldn't drive because I would off broken every speed limit, which by the way, is bullshit.

Dad paid for her to have a private room, he said it's better for her. I was going to pay but he got there before me. We took the elevator up to her room.

She deserves the world and I want to be the one to give it to her. Once she forgives me, of course.

I walked towards her room, the lights in the hallway and phone ringing from the receptionist made my heart pound.

Lyndon thought it was best to call her parents but none of them picked up the phone. We figured we got the wrong number and wanted to wait until she wakes up.

I called the Smiths, they came here right away when they heard what happened. They are waiting in her hospital room for her to awaken.

Lyndon and I sat outside of her room, we decided to let them be until she wakes up. I sat on the chair, my shoulders tense as I think of the memories that happened in the hospital and it overwhelmed me. Please don't let the same thing happened to Adelia.

I swallowed, Mrs Smith coming to sit next to me.

"Lyndon is in there, she woke up,"

I let out a breath of relief. Thank you, God.

"How is she?" I asked, my voice feeling scratchy.

She smiled at me softly, looking in the direction of her room. "Better, a lot better than the doctors expected," she says frowning a little bit.

"They found other wounds though. They seemed to be healing, but they aren't from earlier," she cleared her throat.

Who the fuck are they from? Where the fuck are they from?

"Where?" I asked her and she patted my shoulder.

"It's okay, it was just on her leg, a few on her stomach and minor ones on her back. The doctors said she will be fine," she said calmly.

I nodded and looked away from her.

"What happened, you seem to be blaming yourself for what happened to her, Zeke," I tense at what she calls me. Only Adelia and Kayden call me that.

"Ezekiel," I mumble.

"Ah, I see, I see," she hummed in acknowledgement. "Whatever you think you did, she would forgive you,"

"Of course, she would be quite petty at first, but she'll forgive you as soon as she tries insulting you, and by the way, her insults are horrible," she states strongly.

"I don't deserve it," I clenched my jaw and she shakes her head. "I don't deserve her forgiveness,"

"Now, Adelia wouldn't want you saying this. I don't know her parents, but I do know her. She is an angel that forgives anyone. No matter who it is,"

"Ezekiel," Lyndon says walking out of her room.

"She is smiling, nothing new," 

Mrs Smith patted my shoulder and I sat with my heart thudding.

I nod and breathe in, getting up from my seat. Mrs Smith follows me in and takes Mr smith with her. "We will be back soon," she states closing the door behind her.

I stood there looking at Adelia. She moved her head slightly and I took a seat next to her.

She let out a soft noise but stopped quickly. Her head moved to face the wall opposite from me. 

I sat there with my heart beating out of my chest.

"H-hi," her voice was quiet and husky.

"Hi," my voice came out breathless and I turn frustrated when she looks away from me again.