"On par as every Cander!" I say rubbing a hand over my eyes. 

"You know I try to be, of course there will be some conditions for the alliance between us to work. Nothing personal but we'll not align our self free of charge." He says touching my face with his shimmering hand that glows with the refracting light from the white crystal light. 

"I didn't expect it to be that easy!" I tell him a little shortly. He smile at me and sticks his tongue out at me. I huff in annoyance. 

"I know their is something else that you want from me as well." He says raising a grey eyebrow at me and I nod my head.

"My children they can't stay with me!" I tell him. He looks a taken back for a second before he composes his face again.

"Kins why can't you keep them? Your on the council of your King! I don't see why you can't just bargin something for their lives, I don't even understand who could threaten them without being killed?!" He says sliding closer towards me and I sigh. 

"There are those that will no doubt try to kill them on the council. I also can't be sure that one of them isn't responsible for my recent transformation into a Hybrid!" I stress to Cander, I'll need his help in this all. 

 He turns his head looking at something far in the distance, before he turns back towards me. His lips turned up into a pouty face that he wear when his magic doesn't work on something. 

"I sadly can't tell you who it is that might have had a hand in your new chemistry, but I can tell you its something that has been close to you recently!" He says stretching his arms above his head. The light pale shirt he has on lifting to reveal the tattoo that decorate the majority of his body. 

"You see!" I hiss at him. "They wouldn't be safe till they are hidden away from the supernatural world!" I tell him and he gives me a sad smile. Understand that I am right. 

"Are you sure this is something that you can do? Something that the father of these pups would understand?" He ask me placing a hand on my round stomach. 

  I frown looking away from Cander's face. 

"I haven't give him a choice in the matter." I tell him flatly. 

"Kinsley!" He says my name harshly, I can hear the ageless wisdom in his voice at this point. Turning my head I look at him, unable to resit the urge to not look.

"Why are you not telling him?" His eyes hold a mixture of sadness and adult affection that leaves me grappling for the right words to express the nature of my feeling to Cander. 

 As I look into those eyes I find that my resolve is set, even though the choice might come back to haunt me later! I am in charge, I have the right to decide the will to choice, the stomach to live with my choice!

"It's my choice Cander, my resolve to do what other's can't do! This is the life that I chose the day I battled for the position of Alpha. I sold myself and everything with the decision. And now I am doing what I think must be done to preserve my children's lives!" I tell him darkly. 

 He closes his eyes and a smile grin takes over his lips and he open his eyes. They are smiling almost like a dad admiring their children. 

"My you've grown splendidly haven't you Kinsley?" He ask me and I am a little surprised. "What did you think I would chaste you for your choice? I just wanted to make sure that you understood what your doing." He chuckles moving his hand away from my stomach. 

"I've known you since you were little and I've watched you grow up over the years. Of course I am going to be interested in your development as an adult! And I'm quite proud of you." He tell me his hand ruffling my hair.