"What I may do for you young maiden?" The guy behind the shelves said before showing himself to Vhisha.

A woman?....my bad its a man who looks on his 60s, tall with white skin same of a girl, skinny but healthy, black long hair and white eye's that give the idea that he is blind.

"Oh! Yeah pardon me Lord Yasi'ntelle Winterschnitt... I am the one who came bearing the emblem of the Augustus~"

"I'm all aware...cut to the chase if you may please?" Said Lord Yasi, interrupting Vhisha.

"Yes! If not  much of a bother Lord August wish you Lord Yasi'ntelle to take the refugees of his until things will be settled"

"I heard the news.... A war just started brewing, honestly I didn't think it would start this quick....
I'm so sorry I can't help you in terms of manpower but I'll take the refugees within my wall"

"That's far enough hospitality of you Lord Yasi'ntell, Lord August only needs his people to be safe."

"Thank you again for helping us Lord Yasi'ntell, that's all I need to convey..."

Vhisha step back a foot, bows and when Vhisha attempts to leave, a certain word from Lord Yasi made Vhisha froze on her feet.

"Forgive my rudeness dear but I heard a certain rumours that one of the sons of August was dead?...
I mean no harm but... is it true?" Asked Lord Yasi with low and respectful tone.

Vhisha turned around to face Yasi'ntell with a serious looks on her face.

"About that...can I wish for your favor? A personal favor.." said Vhisha seriously.

" State it." Replied Lord Yasi.

After Vhisha's and Yasi'ntell ended their personal conference for almost an hour, Vhisha was lead by a butler to where Gallan and the maids are. While walking the butler could not help but be curious and asked.

"Uhmm sorry to intrude but Vhisha-san~"

"No need for formalities were both helpers, I'm a maid myself so just call me Vhisha"

"OK Vhisha-san I'm so sorry I can't help but realized... is there's a problem? When our maids deliver a refresher for the others but quickly denied to enter the room by your colleagues,... Well I know you all are tired but we are worried that your young master would be hungry or so considering your far journey."

"Thank you for worrying, I'll take the food by myself this time, sorry but they're not exactly on the mood to meet others but thank you for worrying anyway...." Vhisha look at the butler to convey a sign to know his name.

"Oh my apologies... Elos personal butler of Lord Yasi'ntell" while bowing in a great courtesy.

"Does it feel rough in your position Elos-san? Knowing that this is the most known busiest harbor city in the entire Arxanthea?" Asked Vhisha without her usual happy personality.

" Hahaha! Yes at first it really takes toll on my old bones but eventually I got used to it more or less now.."

After a minute of chatting and walking Vhisha visited the kitchen to take the prepared food they had and proceed to head towards where Gallan and the maids are.

*knock *knock "Its me Vhisha, I'm coming in now..." Carefully opening the door and let herself in, locked the door behind and proceeded to put the tray of food to the table besides the king size bed where Gallan is, resting like a normal day,  he looks alive in that position peacefully sleeping without being interrupted.

A glimpse of look to his sleeping face, a wet swell of tears start to form at Vhisha's eye before being all wiped quickly as they still forming into tears.