𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 - 03

Start from the beginning

To be honest , it took him way longer than expected . He looked like he was losing concious but there were still more hilicurls .

I grip my Katana before doing a form ,

"Flower Breathing Fifth Form: Peonies Of Futility"

I then sent a graceful flurry of nine consecutive attacks at them before picking up Aether using my free hand . Thank god i asked Shinobu how to do Total Concetration Breathing: Constant .

"Ara ara , i guess you need more training with me!" I said to him while avoiding every arrow that was sent towards us .

When we were far away from the hilicurls i 'gently' put Aether down .

"ACK WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" He then got up and rubbed his back before looking at me for an answer .

"Ahh , you looked like you were losing so i helped you!" I put my hands up to my face and gave him a closed eyed smile .

He narrowed his eyes when he saw something poking out of my hair .

☁︎

Let's just say that Paimon was running around shouting me and Aether's name before founding us laying on the grass looking at clouds .

She was mad . She's gonna kill us . I hope Aoi made me f/f . Yea f/f sounds good right now . I'm probaly gonna ask the people in Monstadt if they have one . Ohhh that butterfly looks pretty . Wait What were we doing again?

"Paimon's really tired of trying to find you guys!" Paimon bonked Aethers head and tried to bonk me too but i dodged .

"Let's just go to The-" *hilicurl noise* i sighed "Shi-"

"AHHHHHH HILICURLS!"

☁︎

"*huff* *huff* next time im-" the child took a deep breath "leaving you guys" she finished .

"Weren't you supposed to be a travel guide? What happened to that?" I asked her to which she ignored me and ramble about how me and Aether should buy her some Chicken Honey Roast(?) for 'saving' us .

Aether deadpaned at her before shaking his head and putting away his sword . He then proceeded to ask

"Oh yea , hey [Name] . How did you do that?" I got confused on what was he asking about . Seems that he noticed my confusion and told me how did i make a trail of flowers from my katana .

"Oh! That was just a Breathing Technique that i was thought" i said to which it was his turn to get confused "But its just breathing right?"

I sighed and told him what and how does a breathing technique works along with the history and past users of it . Along the way he asked various of questions to me and i happily answered it back .

☁︎

"Here it is! The Statues Of The Seven!" Im impresed on how Paimon could go Mad to Happy when food is mentioned .

How? Well since me and Aether went to the chest , got attacked and was found laying in the grass , she refused to bring us to the statue and search Aethers sister along with helping me getting back to my own world . So . Me and Aether made a plan and bribed her with food . She instantly said 'yes!' .

So here we are . The three of us in front of the statue . The Anemo Archon is what Paimon said .

"So this is what the Anemo Archon used to look like?" I said turning my head to see the floating child nodding before turning to Aether then the statue "He kinda looks like a girl"

The blond smacked my head at what i said and Paimon agreed to me on how the Archon looked like a girl . Aether made me apologize to the statue :(

After the whole 'he looks girly' thing , i stared at the statue and the most noticable things to me is he had two braided hair at the front . While the rest is just nothing .

"Hurry up Traveler! Try touching it!" Paimon pulled Aether to the statue to which he let it be . For now . He then reach his hand out and touched the statue . It glowed for a second before a bright orb came out of it and went into him .

Wha- alright thats weird . The flaoting child then asked him if he felt anything weird or new to which he replied a 'no' to her . She nodded and looked at me as if telling me its my turn .

'HEH?!'

"Hm?" I tilted my head to the side "[Name]!! Its your turn now!" She said .

"I could just use-" i was pulled by Paimon near the statue and was forced to put my hand on it .

'Bruh'

The statue then started glowing again just like how it did to Aether before the same orb , two orbs , came out of it . One went in me while the other one went to my Katana .

I took my Katana out of its place and noticed it was purple to teal at the top .

'Eh? It changed colours again...'

"Paimon thinks you guys should test them!" Paimon i like you but please stop screaming into my ear .

We then heard some noises and turned our head to its direction . We saw a couple of slimes walking(?) around .

"Try using on that!" The floating child pointed to where it is and Aether just went sprinting over there .

I observed Aether and noticed he was screaming some words while fighting the slimes . I could hear him screaming 'Windblade!' and all of that .

Paimon seemed to notice it to but just left it and cheered Aether on .

I sweatdroped before sighing and used my 'vision' or just use my breathing technique .

"Flower Breathing , First Form: Orchid Blossoming"

I then just send some stab and slashes at the slimes . I swinged my sword above my head and it accidently made what Aether called it 'WindBlade' .

'oops'

I placed my sword back to its place and stared up in the sky looking at the clouds .

'Now i know why Tokito likes to look at the sky'
______________________________________

oops

𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 >:)

𝖡𝗍𝗐 𝗂 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖭𝖾𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌
(●'◡'●)ノ

@-𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒓