Chapter 12 - Of the land of flat chests

Start from the beginning

Hu Tao reluctantly agreed and took me to the funeral parlour.

"It was our consultant, Mr. Zhongli who asked to meet you. He asked his Fatui friends to get some information about you and contacted the adventurer's guild. Tell me, what did you do? Also I'll give you a 30% discount on a coffin if my employee kills you, so you can book in advance" she cheerfully said.

I like her attitude.

"Sure, I'll take one of your premium coffins. After all, I don't want my back to be sore after I die" I wrote.

"Yeah, I won't both- Wait! Did you say you'll take one? Are you serious?" she asked, so I nodded.

"FINALLY! I KNEW THAT THERE WILL BE AT LEAST ONE PERSON ON TEYVAT WHO SHARES MY SENSE OF HUMOR!!! I like you Asmoday so I'll make sure that Zhongli doesn't kill you... Yet!" she said at both of us started giggling.

We reached the parlor and she called Zhongli.

"Ah! So you're Asmoday, one of the Honorary knights of Favonius. I've heard a lot about you. Let's go to Liyue Pavilion. My friend Tartaglia will be joining us to discuss the details about your commission" he said.

"WHAT! You're one of the honorary knights!? And here I thought that I'd have to save you from Zhongli and act like a hero" Hu Tao grumbled and pouted.

I patted her head as I left with Zhongli.

When were were quite far away he pulled out a spear in the middle of the forest and pointed it at me.

"Who are you? And why are you in Liyue?" he asked. Still calm.

Guess I can understand where that is coming from. Morax is said to be one of the strongest archon for a reason.

I slowly removed my mask as his look turned from confident to nervous.

He started to bow when I handed him a small slip I'd prepared in advance.

He took it and returned to his calm demeanor.

"I see. The situation is quite peculiar indeed. As for why you had a feeing that Liyue was in danger, I suppose I can tell you most of my plan" he said.

After he was finished, I smacked him on his head.

"You do realize that instead to doing all this preparation you could just not show up. Right?" I wrote.

"I... might have forgotten about that" he sheepishly said.

"Please tell me that you at least did something that would allow the creation of Mora after you give up your Gnosis" I asked him.

"I-" he tried to say something but then started looking at the ground in a guilty manner.

I started attacking him in irritation as he ran.

"Now that you've told me, I can fix that. Please stop hitting me!" he begged.

I stopped and told him to not give Ae a lot of trouble if he comes here to meet him. He also said that he's help me in exchange of my advice.

We signed a contract in which he agreed to help Ae if I helped him in his preparations.

We met Tartaglia and he seemed interested about my double visions. I managed to get him to stop bothering me after I defeated him almost instantly.

I returned to my house and sent Ae a letter telling him that I'd be leaving Liyue soon after I finish some work and will soon leave for Sumeru. I gave Katheryne the letter and was returning, when someone managed to hit the back of my head and I fell unconscious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signora POV -

I had managed to convince Morax to give up on his Gnosis and was helping him complete the preparations for his 'death' when Childe barged into the bank, with his clothes torn.

"How did you manage to ruin you clothes to this extent?" I asked.

"Hah, Signora you won't believe it! One of the honorary knights of Favonius is here and Mr. Zhongli introduced us. He was really strong and managed to almost instantly beat me almost instantly, even when I was using my delusion" he happily said.

"How did you get defeated by that blond? He couldn't even move when I took Barbatos' gnosis" I asked him, now curious about how he managed to do it.

No matter how weak I consider Childe, he's still a harbinger.

"Blond? I fought the white haired one" he said, and left to get his clothes changed.

I asked an agent to gather information about this white haired boy and he returned a few hours later with everything he could find.

I was shocked. From all the information it seemed like he could rival at least the last 5th harbinger under the correct circumstances.

He had two visions and a lot of abilities that could be useful for the Fatui so I asked some agents to capture him for a little talk.

When they returned, I almost killed him on the spot. That face! It was identical to her! The one who caused the destruction of Khaenri'ah. The one who caused 'his' death.

I quickly contacted her majesty and asked her to send Dottore to try and extract his powers. When she saw how he looked, she immediately agreed and Dottore took him to his lab in Liyue.

A few days later he called me saying that the boy had regained consciousness. I went there and saw that he had managed to get quite the success. The boy's blood seemed to have been changed to heal him if her got too injured for his natural regeneration but seemed to go berserk in my presence. How he discovered that? I have no idea.

"So, you're out little friend. I've been told that you can't speak so I won't expect a response but I'll let you know that you will be really useful for my research" I heard Dottore speak.

He asked me to go near the boy, and he started bleeding as his blood tried to attack me and a weird corruption spread all over him.

"Interesting. Signora, I must request that you stay here for some days while we do some research on the boy" Dottore told me.

" Guess I'll have to stay. It is her majesty's order that everything about him be studied" I replied as we left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is small but the next one will be longer. Trust me (:

There will be mild-gore next chapter. Probably. But it won't be too detailed (:

Suggestions are appreciated :D