Nutty Situation

Scrat dived into the water and it was dragging him all the way back away from where Miranda is. Scrat used his tail like a engine of a boat and got his nut and started climbing up the walls with his nut. Scrat then suddenly got an idea. He then starts making holes all around the area Miranda was in. He could hear her, Ethan and gunshots.

Scrat managed to make all the holes crackable. He then decided to go into the fight with Ethan. He dug through the Goo and saw this monster fighting Ethan. Scrat then started teasing her. She looked back and saw him shake his tail and he slapped his own butt and laughing at her failing.

"YOU. YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE VILLAGE! YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING YOU STUPID RAT! HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY PLANS!" She shouted and cried. Scrat continued to tease her. She then went after him distracting her from Ethan. She tried to swipe him as he danced and ran with laughter. But then she stops completely. "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO NOW! YOU ARE WITH MR. WINTERS!" Scrat's face went from a happy smile to a scared frown once she knew what was going on. Ethan than shot her with his pistol.

"Time to Die!" She then formed into a spider like creature. She then kicked the acorn on purpose out of the site. Scrat them screamed as he tried to get it back. He then got stuck in the walls. "You are not trying to turn me into cracks rodent!" She then grabbed his tail and threw him against a wall.
"Hey! You can't do that you ugly bastard!" Ethan then yelled and threw a grenade at her. She then got angry for what he called her. She went after Ethan in a bird form. Scrat then dug through the Goo and found his nut but a lycan grabbed it and went "DA HA!" in a deep voice. Scrat then went furious. He jumped on the lycan and he fought it until he fell into the river. Scrat grabbed his acorn on time and he fell but got his teeth on a edge. He tried pulling himself up until the rock cracks and breaks off. Scrat then screamed as he fell. But then he got grabbed. He looked and it was Chris. "Get back up there soilder! You are the only one who can stop Miranda." Then Scrat got thrown back up and then remembered something. The holes!

He then got back onto solid ground and impailed the nut into the ground. It cracked into the site. He ran in and saw that it was very dark. He could not see anything. He then found Ethan by scent and ran to him. Then Miranda came out of the darkness swipping at Ethan but he shot her leaving her stunned. Then Scrat started digging a hole through the Goo. He managed to put his nut in the ground but nothing happened. Then the nut flew out and Scrat missed it and it bounced back into Miranda's Back. She then screamed in pain but not that much. "YOU STUPID RAT!" She then lunges at Scrat and he dodges the attack. Then she got back up and she got the both of them on the ground. She was about to kill them. Then Scrat looked at the ground and he winked shoving the nut into the ground. Then they all stopped. The only sound was cracks. Miranda then froze and stood up. Then the Ceremony site splits in half. "NO! YOU RUINED MY DAUGHTER'S SPECIAL DAY! YOU WILL DIE YOU UGLY PREHISTORIC FREAK!" She then grabs Scrat and the Ceremony site's two halfed sides bounced back and forth. Miranda was trying to balance them from not falling. Then Scrat found a weak spot. Her face. Then Scrat smiled and winked. He then put his hands up in the air and she collapsed. "What?" Ethan did not know what happened. Then Scrat signalled him to shoot. He then shot Miranda and killed her.

Then Rose was inside her remains crying. Ethan went up to her and picked her up. Scrat then noticed that Ethan was falling apart. He then made a sad face and he tried to put him back together as he was slowly breaking. "Stop. It won't work. Thanks for helping me out little guy." Ethan then walked away. Scrat felt so bad for Ethan as he was slowly dying. But then Scrat noticed something in the Goo. It was... developing more Acorns. Scrat smiled with joy and he grabbed as many as he can. He also grabbed his original acorn in the process. Nothing could ruin this mome... BOOM! "Gahhhh!!!!" The village exploded and Scrat was in the air. He saw lots of Acorns decaying and that made Scrat scream in worry as he tried to fix them. Then they all disappeared. He managed to grab his acorn that did not decay, knowing it was the original one. Then he hits into a plane. He then slowly slides down it and he fell and the way down into trees and into some hard ice. He got up and sniffed around.

He then saw a beautiful sunrise. He gazed at how nice it looked. Then his acorn fell down into the Ice which made him fall into the water. He got out and shook himself dry. He grabbed the acorn and cuddled it. But then he remembered that the remote was ready to take him home. He coughed it out and he pressed the button opening up a rip to his own world. He dropped his acorn into his own world and he ran into the wor... ZZZZZ then the gate closed. He was stuck in the forest still but something happened. It went back in time to 2 years before Ethan. He was stuck in the village with all the four lords and Miranda still alive. Then the lycans looked and Scrat. He then looked at them and laughed. He was then chased for 24 hours. He camped in the trees, tired and scared. He did not want anyone to come near him. He then pressed the remote and he went back home. He then danced he was home teasing some lycans. His nut was still there he then kissed it and then the lycans through a stone into the world. They knew they could still chase him. Scrat then sighed with worry.

The End!