Little Tricks

Scrat had been running after that little jerk for 30 minutes and he is still running fast without losing breath. He has been screaming with anger for a while but he seems to have lost her. He had climbed little cliffs, trees and mountains. He then manages to keep up with her and she screams. "He won't stop after you acorn!" Then she goes into a giant building. Scrat then stops and looks at it with amazement. Sure the stone thing looked better but this looked nice. He could store all the acorns in the world with it. He then opens the door to the house and he looks around. He then hears giggles. "You cannot find me Scrat!" She then bursts out laughing and Scrat finds his acorn. Then he hugs it. "Up here!" Then Scrat looks up... BANG! "AWWWOUGGEEE" Scrat got crushed by a closet. She then takes the acorn and floats away. Scrat then pushes the closet of him and he cracks his fingers. He is gonna teach that thing a lesson.

He then runs around the house looking for her. She then goes to an elevator. "Over here!" Scrat runs into the elevator and the lights go out. Scrat then whimpers. Then they turn on. She and the acorn is gone! He then Yelps! He sniffs around for them. Then the elevator stops. Scrat turns face to the opening of the elevator and he sees this monster acorn. Scrat then jumps on it and hugs it. Then it showed sharp teeth and Scrat ran. It chased him like a spider through endless halls (more endless than the stone structure place owned by the tall woman) he got chased for 5 minutes until he got into a vent. He then walks through the vent system with the monster bashing the vents that lead Scrat screaming with worry for half a second. He then manages to find a safe spot. He then breaths calmly. "Scrat! Look who is here!" The doll then said. Scratte then appeared. Scrat got angry. She did too. They started fighting with each other. Then Scrat gets scissors and laughs with joy as he stabbed her with scissors which then he realised... it was a doll! He then also realised he is a monster for laughing at stabbing at someone with scissors. He then yelped and he curled himself in his tail and he was upset he was like that.

Then Scrat hears clonking. He knows that sound! He then forgets what happened and he goes to the noises. His Acorn then fell down the stairs. He hugged it. He then rubbed it slowly. Until that brat robs it off him and he chases her down an endless hallway which makes him have hallucinations except for that doll who has his acorn. He demands it back. He runs faster and manages to grab hold to the doll and takes it back. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK YOU STUPID RODENT!" She then tries to get it back and Scrat then bites her on the wrist which cracks her wooden arm. She then yells with pain. "How dare you bite me! You are so mean! How does the acorn love you?" Scrat then bursts out laughing. He thinks it's absolutely hillarious and bursts out laughing and he falls on the ground and he rolls around with the acorn on his chest and his feet and hands are holding it tight. This has got to be the funniest thing the doll has ever said. Or even anyone has ever said. The way she screamed.

Scrat continues to laugh for a while rolling until a tall woman that was a bit shorter walks up to him with Angie. "You are in serious trouble with me rodent for hurting my friend" Scrat then stops and pets the doll and the head as an apology as he tries to stop laughing with slight laughs. The woman then grabs Scrat by the throat trying to choke him to death. Scrat truggles to get her hand off and he gasps for air. Then Angie bursts out laughing. Then a door opens from upstairs. The woman then gasps and says "Ethan's Here!" She then throws Scrat out the window. Scrat screams as he is falling down a long waterfall. His Acorn is then floating in the air. Scrat then tries to reach it. He then manages to grab it but he lands in a river. Scrat then starts to swim up but he gets weaker to swim up and then he loses consciousness and passes out in the water. He drifts away from the tall building with his acorn on his foot.