Sleeping with the fishes

Scrat could only see the sky as he woke up and heard water in his ears. He felt very cold and his nut was on his foot. He then got onto a piece of wood and laid on it. He breathed in a tired state. He could see a spinny thing in the distance. That's the same one as he saw when he came to the village. But Scrat thought of something... THE REMOTE! It was electrical. He got it out of his throat and he checked it. It was okay. In fact, his horrors was almost over. Only three hours until he can go home. He smiled in relief. He then put it back and looked around. It was looking gooey and it had lots of water. He then got his Acorn from the water and then a fish grabbed it and swam off. Scrat screamed and he dived into the water and swam after it. Not realising some piranhas were being him.

Scrat looked back and rolled his eyes. He kicks the piranhas in the face which stuns them and swims away. Scrat then grabs the fish'es tail and swims back up for air and takes the acorn. Then Scrat goes into a shack after getting out of the lake. He goes upstairs and finds someone watching TV. Scrat then gets closer and sniffs the person. He smells like dead fishes. He turns around slowly and smiles. "Hello Rodent. You must be stuck in my laboratory. I can help you out and let you free to the wild! I am Doctor Moreau and I'm friendly towards animals." He then opens a little door. Scrat smiles and he goes out. "Cute squirrel." Moreau says and he walks back to the TV.

Scrat then walks through a little forest. He thinks he is absolutely okay. He even sees an exit back to where he started! But then something wrong has to happen to him thanks to his awful luck. Then a tree falls on the exit and Scrat gets crushed. Then it enlights some TNT. Scrat then gets blasted into Moreau's Fishing Docks. Scrat lands on his face and gets a splinter in his eye. He then screams in pain. It was a pretty big splinter. It was the size of a pencil. Then his acorn hit his splinter and it went further into his eye. Scrat then screamed louder than he ever screamed before. He then tried to pull the splinter out of his eye and he took a while because of how painful it was. After he got it out, he passed out.

Scrat then woke up and saw Ethan again. He got excited and ran to him. He was using a wheel to pull something up. Scrat jumped on the wheel and smiled. "Hello again little guy! I'm happy you're doing good. I killed two of those maniacs from the castle and the house." Scrat was relieved those women were dead. He hated them for being so mean to him and for being a very threatful Predator. Scrat then dropped his acorn into the water. Ethan pulled a old ship up and his acorn was stuck in a crack! "Got myself a big one!" Scrat then made a face at how awful the pun was. "What?" Ethan then said and laughed. They both went onto the ship. Scrat picked up the acorn. Then a giant fish was hitting the boat harshly. It was going to break. Scrat ran off the boat and he landed in a weird area. He was floating in the water.

"Hey Squirrel! I would get out of there because that freak Moreau is trying to kill me! Well... I guess that doesn't apply to you but I suggest it." Ethan then told Scrat. He got onto a roof of a house and he used the roofs to get out. "Good luck out there!" Ethan then shouted. "I might see you soon!" Scrat then smiled after Ethan waved goodbye. Then as he was hopping to the nearest elevator, the TV turned on. "Squirrel!" Scrat then stopped and went towards it. "I'm going to make this easy for you. Come to my factory so I can help you out or don't and get killed by Miranda." The TV spoke out. Scrat then nodded for going to the factory. He climbed up the strings of the elevator. Then he hears a loud explosion. He then closes his eyes and looks down. He then gets to the top. He then finds a Pig. It got ready to charge. Scrat then swallows hard. BUMP! "GAHHHHH!!!" Scrat screamed as he got hit by the pig and he hit into the castle. He held onto the side to not fall. He looked down a tower inside and saw a corpse. It was her! He then laughed and spat at it.

Scrat then saw the factory. It was so far away and it looked hard to get to. Scrat then got an idea. He then threw his Acorn in the air. The flying monster grabbed it. Scrat jumped and got a hold of it and rid it to the factory. After he did it, the monster died with exhaustion. He then decayed and turned to ashes. Scrat then finds a crystal. He then sniffs it. He likes it and wants to give it to the TV man. He then goes into the factory and he sees a man with a hammer. "Scrat! Welcome!" It was the man who fought with that tall woman who was a Predator to him. Scrat then gave him a crystal. "Aww. Thanks for the gift there rodent!" He then patted his head. "Look Scrat, I have seen your power. It is stronger than anyone else. I am thinking of you, me and Ethan to team up so we can kill that Bitch Miranda!" Scrat seems engaged and offers his hand. Then as soon as he was about to take his hand, his acorn falls down a chute and Scrat jumps and chases after it and the hatch door closes behind him. "Well... that was funny" the man then said.