Acorn Havoc

The snow falls slowly down onto the soft snow in the wild. The sounds of "Boing" slowly gets louder with little feet taps. Sniffs get louder with scratches on the ice. Then a little saber tooth squirrel comes out of the snow in a happy mood. He is so happy nothing could make him frown other than losing the acorn he has in his hands.

He then places his Acorn into a wall of Ice to break it. He then jumps up and down to the softest parts of the snow. He then drops the acorn into the ground. He then closes his eyes and hides his face with his hands and makes a frown and connects his teeth hard. He then opens his right eye and peaks. It did not cause any trouble. It just rested there. Just as he wanted. He then started jumping up and down and doing a little dance with joy and laughter.

Then he hears a crack. He stepped on it. Nothing happens and he then giggle a bit until he hears a loud boom from the earth's ground. He then picks up his Acorn which was stuck in the ground and he makes a frown. He then sees the crack on a snow mountain and the crack made the mountain break from position and it starts to slowly fall. Destroying everything in its path at the far back. Scrat then drops his beak all the way down to his belly. He then picks up the acorn and runs. He then gets caved in by snow from the crack he made to get in. He then digs through the snow and jumps out of the hall and sprints.

He then screams in fear and the mountain went from slowly falling to getting faster at falling. Scrat then sprints to a tree because he thought of slinging himself from the tree to safety. He jumped on the tree and he dropped a stone onto the tip of the tree and he waited for the tree to lose the sharp edge at the top from the stone holding it in its place on the ground. Then he hears bark breaking and then the stone makes the tree sling and Scrat slung away from the falling mountain but then the mountain gets very fast. He hopes he can make it but then gets his legs crushed by the mountain.

He then screams out loud causing an avalanche to start. He then manages to get his legs free and he slips down a slope and he drops his nut and they both form into giant snowballs. He rolls in his snowball after his acorn down some icy wide slide down to the valley but the avalanche got faster as they got further and then he hits a tree and gets hit by the avalanche. Scrat then spins around in the falling snow cloud and his tongue turns to frost and his tail becomes frozen along with his eyelids. He then manages to get out of the avalanche by jumping through it and he grabs the snowball with his nut in it.

He then snuggles up to the ball but he doesn't realise how big it was. It was as big as 17 mammoths on top of each other. To make matters worse it was rolling fast and Scrat got flattened into the ball. He then dug his little body through the gigantic snowball and he managed to get his nut in the snow. Then he felt like he was in the air. He then peeped his head out of the giant snowball and looks down. He was 289ft in the air. He then screamed and he dug back into the ball praying he would not get injured or die from the landing.

The ball hits a mountain and he slides on his face to the centre. He then moans and gets up and grabs his Acorn. He was safe now. Nothing to hurt... then the rest of the snow falls on top of him. He then digs out of the snow and he feels a bit dizzy from the spinning giant snowball in the air and on land he was in. Then a blue light shines through the snow. Scrat then gets curious and digs into the snow and pulls out a remote. It has many buttons, a pointy thing with a sphere made of iron on the end with rings, a screen with a snowflake with the temperature scale and it made noises.

Scrat then places his Acorn in the snow and he presses random buttons. Then nothing happens and he throws it away but then it opens a portal. Scrat then sees a blue light behind him and looks at a rip in the space time continuum. He then grabs the remote and sniffs the thing that appeared. He then walks into it and his Acorn rolls into it also. He then screams while he is floating and he tries to swim back until it closes. Scrat is now in a bluey purply glassy place. He then swims to the closest world he can and goes into a dark world. It was snowy but he felt scared with the wooden structures and the big stone, the spinny thing near by and the smoke in the far distance. He then tries to turn on the remote but it needs to charge up. Scrat knows that he is going to be in a bad spot for a while.