"I d-don't know... I don't know myself" you sobs while he just looking at you with frown in the middle of his forehead, trying to understand your words between your choke sobs.

"What do you mean you don't know?" His voice were low and scary.

"I was w-working and then i-i was bullied and then i w-was drunk and i just b-blackout. When... W-when i woke up that morning.. There was...." You tried to go on but you can't, your voice were long drown by your own wails. He couldn't do anything to calm you down except pulling you into his arm, burried your face onto his chest so you can freely cry in his safe warmth, while he whisper a sweet nothing into your ears.

He waited for you to calm down before pulling away from the hug, wiping your tears with his thumbs, cupping your face to bring it closer to his, asking you to look at him in the eyes, a hint of wet trail could be seen on his prominent cheeks, but he tried to hide it with a force smile, failed eventually.

"You're doing great, you're doing really well. How can i not fall for you harder when you're this strong?"

"Taehyung, I'm not trying to lie to you but I'm... I'm embarrassed.. to be honest, you're the first and the only person like to be with me and I'm scared if i tell you the truth, you'll go away, but i swear i tried to tell you, the timing is just.."

"It's okay, i understand you. It's just... my brain just can't function properly right now" 

"I'm sorry.." you start to sobs once again, taehyung just brings your body closer to his, hugging your petite frame once again, rubbing your back in a gentle circle.

"Shhh.. it's okay, Atleast you're fine now." He hushed. The both of you were drown in comfort silence before Taehyung pull out from the hug. Hand still on both of your shoulders, looking at you like he wanted to ask everything

"What do you do now? You have to tell me so i can assure you're doing just fine" and this question had you to think twice, Should you tell him the truth? Should you tell him that you're living with his bestfriend?

"I-i'm... I-i'm working online and been living well.. y-you don't have to worry about that"

"Tell me where do you live, are you living alone or with someone?"

"She's doing just fine since she's staying with me" Both eyes dragged to where jungkook just popped in the conversation.

"What?" Taehyung look at jungkook with a face like jungkook just told him the most lamest joke ever and he tried not to puke at it. While jungkook pulled y/n away from his friend touch, making her to stand beside him instead.

"I.. don't understand"  Taehyung said, looking at jungkook blank face with his confuse one.

"I'm sorry to keep this as a secret, but she had been staying with me at my place, all. this. time" he popped every last word for taehyung to hear clearly. Getting Taehyung attention to switch his head to look at both, Between his bestfriend and the girl he like.

"Y/n, is he saying the truth?" Your face fell down, taking your time to slowly nodding your head, giving him the answer. When he got the message, his feet unconciously backed away but eyes never waver to give jungkook a sharp glare, jungkook seeing the look his friend gave and eventually pulling Taehyung collar.

 When he got the message, his feet unconciously backed away but eyes never waver to give jungkook a sharp glare, jungkook seeing the look his friend gave and eventually pulling Taehyung collar