Chapter 33: The...Delightful Date

Start from the beginning

My 'parents' kinda sprung on me 5 minutes before I left that I was adopted so bite me and my trust issues.

'I'd let him bite me wherever he wanted.' Jay growls attempting seductiveness.

'Hormonal she-wolf.' Rolling my eyes I push back into reality and out of my peripheral vision I see Leon staring at me causing a light blush to form in my cheeks.

"You're cute when you blush." His hand caresses my cheek and he runs his finger across my lips affectionately. He suddenly changed the topic but his hand lingers on my face as he sweeps a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "I made a charcuterie platter for us to share." Leon smiles at me making Juniper swoon even more. It is seriously getting hard to fight this darn wolf.

"Mmm yum, what's on it?" I question attempting to create conversation, especially after my blushing.

"Salami, cabana, olives, crackers, Camembert, cheddar, strawberries, and a few other treats." He winks as he pulls out the delicious looking platter. Next he pulls out a bottle of wine. Although I'm not a fan my Dad, Blake, was a wine connoisseur. Looking at the bottle in his hand I recognise it as a Cabernet Shiraz, one of the more top notch brands too.

Honestly gross, I've never been interested in alcohol. It makes me dizzy, it feels as though the world is spinning around constantly changing direction and never staying still.

"Looks good." I smile hopefully convincingly at him, together we dig into the meal. About halfway through I begin to feel a little woozy, and I haven't even had any of the wine. I sit up and breathe looking at the sky. The feeling quickly fades and I lay back down however I don't eat anymore. Something clearly didn't agree with me too well, probably the Camembert, soft cheeses can be unpredictable.

"Im stuffed thank you." I grin and look up at the twinkling stars, without meaning to I find the dragon constellation and just watch and observe. The bright white tint reflects from the stars creating a pattern against the dark night sky.

As I'm watching the moon I feel Leon lean over and kiss my cheek. I don't pull away from him as he kisses me. His lips gentle and passionate, I smile slightly but keep looking up at the moon. I feel the connection strengthen between the moon and I, Juniper comes closer to the surface as together we gaze at the moon.

'Oooh...' Juniper shivers and pulls heart eyes in my mind.

Slowly Leon leans over and kisses the edge of my mouth, his scent wraps around me in a cocoon and I inhale the divine smell of lemon lime.

Turning my head a little away he nuzzles my neck with his nose and leaves a trail of kisses up to my ear. Gently he lays me down on my back and I don't resist. It feels nice to be pampered.

His body leans over mine as he finally captures my lips in his, the kiss is slow but full of adrenaline. I slowly feel the walls surrounding my heart collapsing at his sensual kisses.

He pulls away for air and smiles softly at me and in return I smile back. A genuine smile.

Again he leans down and my eyes flutter closed as he kisses me, gently biting my lower lip making me gasp allowing an entrance for his tongue. Slowly the kiss becomes more passionate and lust filled. I smirk into the kiss and roll us over so I'm on top of him. I drop my weight so I'm straddling him as we continue making out.

As I wriggle my hips I feel something pressing into my thigh. I bite Leon's lip and feel the growing bulge twitch. Leon's hands move from my hair to my back where they slide up and down eventually moving under my shirt and up.