"So?"

"So... I think you're pregnant."

Harry's eyes bucked and he scoffed in between laughter.

"Pregnant? What? How can I be pregnant when I'm... a virgin? That's... so funny."

"I'm not laughing." She said and her facial expression was serious.

"I've had friends who have had babies. I knew when something changed with them and I know when something changes with you because you're my brother. I really think you should just make sure. That's why I put a test under your pillow."

"Gem, you do know pregnant men is a very rare thing, right? Only one in like... thirty nine thousand men even posses the Dual Male Reproductive System and most of them aren't even gay."

"So then there's no harm in making sure you aren't that one in thirty nine thousand then, is it?"

When she left the bathroom, he exhaled heavily and looked at himself in the mirror.

Pregnant? He couldn't be pregnant. Not after the first time he ever had sex. Not to mention he had an entire future he was planning for and he was only seventeen. Being a pregnant teen male would ruin everything. And he just couldn't deal with that right now. So putting it out of his mind, he quickly brushed his teeth and headed back to his mother.

"Are you alright, Harry?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Do you still want the brownie batter?"

He frowned and shook his head. "No. It's fine you can throw it out."

"Alright. Well you go do whatever. I'll let you know when the brownies are done. Okay?"

"Okay."

But the truth was everything wasn't okay. He couldn't stop thinking about what his sister said to him. So all through dinner, dessert and a little late night TV, he couldn't get his mind off that pregnancy test. What if he was one in thirty nine thousand?

So therefore after everyone had gone to bed, he got up and took the pregnancy test into the bathroom with him and locked the door behind him. It only took him a short moment to read the instructions. But they seemed easy enough. Pee on the stick and wait forty five seconds for the results. So he started to open the box and remove the test. Once the wrapping was off, he removed the overcap and placed it on the counter before standing over the toilet.

It turned out that peeing on a whim wasn't hard for him to do. Being nervous made him have to go anyway. So after peeing on the stick for five seconds and then covering it with the overcap, he placed it on the back of the toilet, finished peeing and washed his hands. He even washed his face too so he could distract himself from looking at the test.

Finally after a minute or so, Harry knew that the results had to be there. But he realized he was afraid to look at it. Even though he was taking this test, he didn't really want to know. At least not by himself. If he didn't have to see it with his own eyes that might be better. Maybe...

Of course he knew his reasoning wasn't rational. But it was his reasoning nonetheless and he had to try to rationalize it some way. So he opened the door to the bathroom and went down the hallway to his sister's room where he quietly knocked on the door.

After about thirty seconds, she came to the door looking very tired. Gemma was never really a good sleeper. Neither was Harry for that matter. They both always looked awful when they woke up in the morning.

"What are you doing up?" She asked groggily.

"I couldn't sleep." He whispered.

"Why not?"