Looking around once more, he saw nothing that might be able to help them heal in any way. Unfortunately the room was completely bare except for a strangely ominous table.

Not knowing if it would work, Kirishima quickly took off his shirt and ripped it so it acted as one long strip of fabric. Kissing the still rumbling alpha on the forehead, Kirishima started wrapping his shirt around Shinso's head in a makeshift bandage.

It took a few minutes to figure out, but soon enough Kiri was putting his hands down, satisfied with his work.

At this point, the ravenette finally let himself really look at his two packmates.

Shinso looked like he would collapse at any moment, yet was too stubborn to let that happen. His clothes were pulled in all different directions and his hair was more tangled than it normally was.

Kirishima didn't know how long they had been here since he was asleep, but he knew that Shinso hadn't closed his eyes once this entire time. He must've been so tired.

Todoroki didn't seem to be doing too much better. Physically the alpha looked fine, but Kiri just knew that he was in a terrible mental state.

None of them really knew too much of Todoroki's background. His family before he came here other than the barest of explanations.

They all knew it had been bad though. Too many times had the alpha woken up from sleep gasping for breath, panicking, not really seeing anyone. It was scary and they all did their best to help, but there was only so much they could do in this place of oppression.

Shinso was still staring at him, a somewhat soft expression shining through the exhaustion and his near feral state. Kiri briefly wondered how long his violet eyes had been slitted, there was barely any pupil left.

Kirishima reached out towards the purple alpha, frowning when Shinso's eyes immediately shifted to his hands. Gently, the ravenette tugged Shinso until the alpha was sat in lap, Todoroki barely even registering the movement.

Once Kirishima made sure Shinso was as comfortable as could be with his face buried in the crook of his neck, Kiri then moved his attention to the other alpha.

Todoroki was a little harder to move, he had attached himself to Shinso and would not let go, he barely even moved to look and see who was touching him.

When Kiri attempted to break Todoroki's grip around Shinso's waist, Todoroki whined as Shinso growled.

Kirishima understood what must've been going through their minds, but he was pack too! Shinso was cuddling into his side for Christ's sake!

Giving his own soft growl, Kiri turned to look at Shinso. Rolling his eyes at the soft expression once again gracing sleepy features, Kiri leaned down to kiss the alpha softly. Reminding the tired alpha that he was safe for now, Kiri would protect them.

Shinso was rumbling again when Kiri pulled away. Kissing the tip of his nose, Kiri let Shinso muzzle back into the side of his neck.

Kirishima began to run his fingers through Todoroki's two tone hair, mixing the red and white together.

After a couple minutes, the two alphas in Kirishima's arms started to finally relax.

Taking a chance, Kiri loosened Todoroki's hold on Shinso as he successfully brought the scarred alpha into the same position as Shinso, just on Kirishima's other side.

The ravenette sighed heavily, feeling safer with both of the alphas securely in his hold.

He didn't let himself fully relax though, in fact he barely let his guard down at all.