Imagine 19

Neymar: Famous

Neymar: Famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

Y/N POV:

Neymar and I were sitting on our couch in our living room and watched the draw of the championsleague semi-final.

Neymar was definetly more tensed than I was. He was literally glued to the TV screen while for me that whole draw was just some background sound as I was on my phone.

"And next we have....FC Barcelona against.....Paris Saint Germain"

"Oh that's gonna be fun" I heard Neymar say immediately after he heard the draw.

I looked over my phone at him and said "You know who plays at PSG right?"

„Yeah your ex" he answered me and turned his head towards me.

After there was a moment of silence between Neymar and me, he sat down next to me and said "I promise, I won't foul him on purpose"

Neymar and I laughed a bit. "I know that you're mad on him for what he did to me. I'm mad too but don't get yourself a red card just because of him okay?" I answered my boyfriend and let myself fall in his arm.

„I promise" Neymar said one more time and gave a soft kiss on my forehead.

*Time skip to the game day*

Neymar POV:

I arrived at the Parc des Princes at around 6:30pm with my whole team.

When my team has a match at home, normally Y/n comes in the stadium to watch it but with away games, things get more difficult so Y/N stayed at home and watches the game live on TV.

We went into the dressing room and had plenty of time before the match would start.

We changed into our jerseys and talked about various stuff.

While I was tieing my shoelaces, I must've seemed tensed because my friend and teammate Luis said to me "Ney are you alright?"

„Yeah I am. Why?" I asked in return as I bend up to look at him. "

„You seem kinda...tensed?"

"I mean is that really that strange when I'm about to play against the man who hurt Y/N?" I answered and looked straight foreward.

„You mean Edinson right?" Luis asked just to be sure.

I just nodded.

"What will you do?" Luis asked me what made me sight and answer "I don't know. Probably nothing because I promised Y/N not to foul him on purpose or anything because she doesn't want me to get a red card because of him"

„I leaned back and looked at Luis.

„Trust me Ney, you'll find a way of revenge. Even when it's not in the physical way" Luis answered me while he laid his hands on my shoulder.

I slightly smiled and nodded before our couch came in and told us it's now time to go on the pitch.

If you wonder by now what Edinson has done to Y/n, buckle up because I'm about to tell you.

Edinson and Y/n dated 7 whole years and Y/N loved Edinson over everything. She thaught he loves her the same but if he would have, he wouldn't have cheated on her.

Multiple times.

With multiple girls.

As Y/n found that out by walking into Edinson and one of his affairs having sex, she was devastated and got really sad for a long time.

She still loved him although he cheated on her.

They broke up and Y/N moved out.

But Edinson wouldn't let her live go on. He kept texting her stuff like "You were only good for me in bed, You deserve what I've done to you, Your body is the only useful thing on you, and so on.

Y/n could never bring it over her heart to block him but Edinson's hate texts stopped after 2 months.

Then, 5 months later he started texting her that he misses her and that he wants her back so bad but she was already getting to know me then so that was the time where she blocked him.

But before she did that, she texted Edinson back "You know what, I found someone who's way more handsome than you, stronger than you, nicer than you and he's a way better soccer player than you"

After Y/n and I came together, the medias got to know that and so did Edinson.

Today is the first time I'm facing him.

During warm-up, I was glarring over to the team of Paris from time to time. My eyes were only focused on Edinson. During the whole warm up.

As the game finally was about to begin, both teams were standing in two lines and should shake hands.

I did that normally with everyone until I reached Edinson. He exactly knows that I date Y/N so I shaked his hand but I added a little provoking wink (GIF)

He tried to hide his anger but I could see in his eyes that my plan to provoke him worked.

The game started and everything was normal.

The first half of the game ended goalless.

As I walked off the pitch for break, I could exactly see in the corner of my eye how Edinson was looking at me. I just had to smirk.

In the second half in the about 80st minute, I was on the ball and ran towards the goal until Edinson tried to stop me with a tackle but I dodged him, shot and scored.

I celebrated with my mates but my view was glued to Edinson who stood there, looking at me angry.

I just looked at him arrogant and said without tone "That's what you deserve"

I think he read my lips because he just rolled his eyes and turned around.

The game ended 1-0 for us.

As I came home, I opened the door, put my bag down and said "Babe I'm back" as I entered the house a bit more.

Y/n came around the corner, smirking with crosses arms. As I saw her smirk, I couldn't help but wonder what she's smirking about.

"What?" I asked and laughed a bit.

Y/N came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist.

"You had to wink at him right?" Y/N asked smiling.

"The cameras did a close up and you saw it on TV right?" I asked in return what made Y/n smile more.

„Yep" she answered short.

"At least I didn't foul him" I chuckeled.

„Yes. You kept your promise" Y/N said and gave me a short kiss.

"I would never break a promise baby" I answered and looked at Y/N.

"Promise?" Y/N asked.

„Promise" I replied and we shared another kiss.