PLANE POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!!

.21) Kelsey is not only a Pilot, but a Professional Clown! :D he went to Clown College.

22.) Kelsey is married to a Dreamlifter (type of Plane).

23.) Kelsey was Blacklisted from an Airline in 2018, after climbing ontop of an Airplane to "make out with Bees".

24.) Kelsey has a third Nipple on the right side of his neck.

25.) Kelsey is a matchmaker for Aeroplanes looking for Love.

26.) Kelsey gets infuriated when Airplane is spelled like Aeroplane.

27.) Kelsey was an A+ student in Nuclear Physics in High School.

28.) Kelsey cannot swim :(.

29.) Kelsey is lying to you with his speaking voice. His actual voice is a snobbish British accent.

.30) Kelsey is from The Lost City Of Atlantis.

.31) When asked in a Radio interview what his favourite food is, Kelsey stated that his favourite food is "A Peanut Butter and Mustard Sandwich". #WTFKelsey?!!!?

.32) Kelsey was named after a famous Toilet.

.33) Kelsey sits upside down whenever he is a passenger on a Plane.

.34) Kelsey loves hairy Feet.

35.) In 2015, Kelsey was arrested for "Yeeting 20 passengers out of a Plane". Kelsey was also piloting that Plane.

.36) Kelsey tried robbing a Hangar in 2010, resulting in him being "Smoked".

.37) Kelsey's favourite Christmas Movie is an "Adult Film" based on Planes. And The Grinch. #WTFKelsey?!!?

.38) In mid-2020, Kelsey was the host of a Tiger King parody called Plane King.

.39) Kelsey is a hardcore One Direction fan.

.40) Kelsey comes from a long line of Gingers.

Here are a few Stickers Guaranteed to get you put on 74Gear's "No Fly" list: