"Josie?" I hear but it's like it's far away from me. "Josie, earth to Josie!" I hear again and this time it was closer. "Josie!" I hear this time and get taken out of my thoughts. I look at who was yelling at me and of course it was Lizzie. "What Lizzie?" I asked, a bit annoyed she took me out of my thoughts but also thankful she did because I shouldn't be thinking of Hope that way. "Come on Jo, we're going shopping for a new outfit for the party." I should have known. "Lizzie, you've gone shopping many times already, don't you have an outfit to work for this party already?" I still didn't want to go to the party but it was starting to feel like if I didn't, my sister would drag me to it anyways. "I don't have anything for a fancy ass Mikaelson party. So let's go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Finch. "Go on, have fun with you sister." I hear Finch call out. "Oh wait!" I hear her speak up again and Lizzie stopped, groaning loudly. "I'll be waiting out front." She said and walked off. I turned to Finch and she moved closer to my ear. "Try and find something elegant and sexy." She whispered and then winked at me. I felt my cheeks get warm. I knew certain ears heard her but they acted as if they hadn't, besides Kol, he seemed amused by it. I could tell, he was the troublemaker of the family. When she said something sexy, why did I instantly think of Hope being the one looking sexy? God Josie! Snap out of your daydream. Even if I did have feelings for Hope again, there was no way it would be returned.

    After she left me standing there, blushing, what I assumed to be a bright red, I walked off towards the front of the house to meet up with Lizzie. I tried to stop myself from blushing before getting any closer to my sister because she would definitely have something to say about it. If I had thought about Hope, was I actually blushing because of her or because of what Finch had said? "Finally! Let's go!" My annoyed sister said and grabbed my hand as I slowly got closer to her. I heard footsteps behind us, meaning some of the others were probably following to also find something for this party. This was going to be a long day and I had a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Hope's P.O.V.
    After a while of running to try and get my mind off of things, I headed back to where I had left my clothes. Even while running, I still couldn't stop thinking about Josie. I wasn't sure if it was the running or my thoughts but I could feel and hear my heart pounding against my chest, faster than it should have been beating. What am I going to do about this?

    Once I shifted back and got dressed, I made my way back home. When I get there, I see everyone had pretty much disappeared. I assume they all went out into town or inside the house. I walk in and I still didn't want to talk to anyone and I knew if I ran into someone, I would've gotten stopped and asked questions. I used my vampire speed to get to my room to avoid anyone who might be in the house. When I get to my room, I see my aunt Rebekah standing at my bed, putting a big box on my bed. "Auntie Beks?" The moment I said that, she turned towards me and smiled. "Hope! Welcome back. How was your run?" She asked and I walked closer to get a better look at the box. "It was well needed at the moment. What's with the box?" I quickly asked, hoping she wouldn't question about the things stuck on my mind. It wasn't as much as the hunger anymore, but the whole Malivore thing and Josie thing. I still did have the urge to just run off and attack someone to satisfy my hunger but the lessons were helping some. I had a lesson later today with aunt Rebekah, because she probably had ways to help as well. "Oh it's a gift, for later tonight." She said with a smile across her face. Before I could ask questions, she spoke up again. "Go on, open it." I walk to the box and open it. It was a beautiful, luxurious dress, that seemed a little sexy as well. I pulled it out and held it against my body and looked in the mirror. "It's beautiful, but what's the occasion?" I asked and looked at her. "Well your uncle wants to throw and old fashioned Mikaelson party. He thinks it'll be good to have some fun and try and get your mind off of whatever is happening up in that mind of yours." A Mikaelson party? Without dad? It didn't seem right. He was usually the one doing the big parties but to do it without him? Not only that but I never was a party type person. "Well I hope you guys have fun but I don't think I'm going to go." I said and placed the dress carefully in the box. "Hope, you should go." I hear my uncle Marcel by the door. He must've been walking nearby and heard us. "I don't know. It wouldn't be right without dad. And I'm not much of a party person. Plus what if I lose it?" I asked and sat on the bed. "We will all be there if you do lose it." My aunt said and sat next to me. "Your father wouldn't want you to miss out on a Mikaelson party, I know he wouldn't. It may not be the same but it'll be fun. And you have been kinda distant lately with your thoughts." Marcel said walking into the room. He was right. Dad would want me to go. But I still wasn't sure about it. "We're just worried about you sweetie." My aunt said, rubbing my back. "Please come to the party. Stay for an hour and if you're not having fun by then, then you can leave. All of your friends are joining us." I sighed softly, thinking about what my aunt said. If I go, then I will get to see Josie in some beautiful dress. Why was that the first thing I think of?! Now I suddenly wanted to dance with her. But I can't dance with her alone at the party, Finch would probably kick my ass.. well she'd try. Landon on the other hand, probably wouldn't see anything wrong with two friends dancing. "Alright, I'll think about it." "Great! Now rest and relax for a bit because our lesson is later." My aunt said and stood up. I watch as Marcel grab a hold of my aunt's hand and smiled at me. "Good luck today Hope. Hopefully we will see you at the party tonight." He said and walked out with my aunt. "Nice work love." I hear my aunt say to Marcel. "You too Beks." He replied as they walked down the hall. I could hear them because of my hearing. They were so perfect for eachother. I wanted something like that. I thought I had it with Landon but fate just always kept pulling us away. We would never be able to be as happy as them because no matter what, I would always be his kryptonite because he was Malivore's son and my blood is meant to kill Malivore.