Purdy Official

I woke up the next morning hearing some banging and mumbling. I opened the curtain and noticed we weren’t moving. Jumping down off my bunk, all the guys were gone. I stumbled out to the main area of bus and it was empty.

“Ah Fuck!”

I turned and walked to the back of the bus, where there was a small couch area and table. I opened the curtain and saw Ashley. He was sitting up something on the table, looking down I saw candles and roses.

“Morning” Ash jumped turning around.

“Ashley, what are you doing?” I mumbled.

“I wanted to apologise...that chick, she was nothing, I want you and only you” he confessed.

“Ashley, this is nice, like really nice but this won’t always fix everything” I replied.

“Apryl, I know I’m a screw up, I never really know what I’ve got til I lost it, but I love you Apryl, I always have” he confessed.

“I know I love you too Ash, I just don’t know if I can take any more, this is exactly why I left tour early last time”

“What do you want me to do Apryl, Do you want me to get on one knee” he asked and actually got down on my knee grabbing my hands.

“That’s a position I thought I’d never see you in but no Ashley that’s not what I want, what I want is you to realise how much I love you and it hurts when you do shit like this and go off looking at other women” I teared up.

“I won’t do it anymore, I promise” he said and that’s when I saw it, I saw it in his eyes; he was really scared of losing me.

“Ash, you’ll never lose me as a friend you know that right?” I asked.

“I know, I...never mind” he said and turned around away from me.

“Breakfast?” he asked placing food on the plates.

“Ashley talk to me” I said pulling his shoulder to turn around.  I heard him sigh and then sit down, I grabbed his hand and followed.

“I guess I’m afraid, I’m afraid to commit that’s why I keep stuffing up” he mumbled.

“Ashley, it’s okay, don’t you think I was afraid too? I mean I don’t exactly fit your stereotypical type but I thought maybe it would work because we’ve been friends for so long and the reason because I got so angry the first night you came home was because I thought you were saying I wasn’t good enough for you Ash” I confessed, grabbing his chin I lifted it up to face me. I gulped, holding my breath on my next words.

“I Love you Ashley Purdy and frankly nothing you do will change that”

My heart pounded in my ears, I probably be able to hear a pin drop, and it was that quiet in the room.

“I love you too, Apryl, I have since the day I met you” he confessed back. I smiled childishly, hiding my blushing cheeks.

“So Cliché, Purdy” I giggled.

“You love it!” he grabbed me in a hug, leaning up I kissed him passionately. Finally I got to tell him how I felt, just please Ashley don’t break my heart.

“So what do the guys think is going on?” I asked looking around.

“That I need to apologise for being a dick to you and leaving you” Ashley said filling my plate with pancakes.

“Suspicious?” I asked.

“Of course” he laughed.

We’ll tell them soon I promised myself, it might make it easier for Ashley when he went out and wouldn’t have to lie about hitting on girls. Not that it probably would stop him any way but I guess that’s part of the Ashley Purdy I love. 

We ate breakfast fast and cleaned up allowing the guys to come back in who were enjoying a breakfast outside watching the sun rise.  

“Hey Man, you out of the dog house yet?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, we’re cool now” I laughed stepping out behind Ashley.

“nice work bro” Jinxx smiled, patting Ashley on the back.

I watched the guys finish their sound check and walk off stage, Ashley was of course last. I was sitting on top of some cases waiting.  He walked past then doubling back.

“S’cuse me...you waiting for someone?” he asked devious.

“I’m waiting for my boyfriend but he doesn’t seem to be coming?” I sulked.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Ashley winked. I looked him over.

“I think so” I grinned back, yanking him at his hips. He was still hot and covered with sweat from sound check, his hands un-zipping my jacket sliding it off. Hands wondering all over my chest and body, his finger zips slightly rough from playing.

We had to make it quick and I was barely even dressed when I heard footsteps. Ashley pulled his pants up as I threw my jacket back on zipping it up.

“ASH! Come on Bro, we got fans outside” Andy yelled walking up to us.

“You sure you going to be okay?” Ashley asked turning to me, making up a completely random conversation.

“Yeah, i guess the worst thing is that they’ll just fire me and I’ll be jobless” I lied.

“What happened?” Andy asked.

“Just work” I sulked playing along. I could tell Andy wasn’t convinced.

“Come out with us” Ashley said.

“Huh?” I stuttered.

“Come see all our fans, they’ll love you” Ashley said grabbing me arm.

“noo noo” I stuck my foot down to stop myself.

“We’re not taking no for an answer” Andy laughed taking my over hand forcing me to move.

We walked outside and there was amass crowd screaming and crying seeing the guys. CC, Jake and Jinxx were already taking photos and signing things. Andy and Ashley started joining it and I stood back watching, taking in all over the crowd. It was bigger than I last remembered.

I heard Ashley talking to some girls, I looked over and saw it was some fake plastic blonde. I knew what she was after, just rolling my eyes I tried to look away. I hated the fact no matter  where we would go, he’d get a million girls hitting on him and flirting, for Ashley that was going to be hard to turn down. He was motioning to me to come over there, I wasn’t liking this idea at all.

“This is her, this is my girlfriend; Apryl” Ashley smiled pulling me in by my waist. Whoa, what!

next minute, he pulled me in closer leaning in kissing me.

Oh shit, this ain’t gonna go down well! I looked around at all the fans, some with massive grins, others jealous as hell. Looking over I saw Andy and the rest of the guys giving me looks.

‘Fuck’ I mumbled, not knowing what to do. I guess they know now!